14. You Party Birds

Sunlight hits my face when I wake up in the morning. I automatically reach across the bed snuggling in closer to Harry's bare body. Shit! My parents are probably home being as its- i look to my clock- FUCK 10 in the morning!

"Harry!" I panic.

"What?" He shoots forward startled by my loudness.

"It's 10 in the morning."

Harry's eyes grow wide and he shuffles out of bed putting his clothes on. I put my robe on because that's what I always wear in the mornings so it won't be suspicious.

"I'll walk downstairs you sneak into your room." I whisper and he nods.

I quickly rush downstairs to find my dad reading the newspaper on the kitchen stool eating a scone.

"Hey Dad." I smile casually going to the fridge for some orange juice.

"Hey Scar, sleep well?" He asks looking up from the newspaper to look at me.

I smile and nod turning to grab a glass from the cabinet.

"Yeah, that bed is fabulous!" I beam at my father grabbing the extra scone of his plate.

"Good. I picked it out myself. I remembered that you and I have the same preference in mattresses."

"Yup." I take a bite of the delicious scone. "When did you and mom get back?"

"Oh dear, it was so late! Almost 3 in the morning."

"You party birds." I chuckle at my father and I hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Must be your boyfriend." I hear my father mumble under his breath.

"Daddy!" I laugh. "You could be nice."

"I'll try."

Harry walks into the kitchen coming to give me a kiss on the cheek and sitting beside me. "Good morning, Mr. Smith. Scar." He smiles to my father and then smirks to me.

I send him a wink and take a sip of my orange juice.

My mom walks in looking cheerful. "Hey guys!" She kisses mine and Harry's cheek and pecking my fathers lips quickly. That's one thing I've always admired of my parents they showed their love to each other all the time. I didn't mind it when I was a kid like most kids did because I admired the love they have towards each other. I look over to Harry and our eyes meet and I see a sparkle in his eyes. I lean into his shoulder and he squeezes my thigh under the table. I look to my parents who are already looking at us smiling, even my father.

"What's on the agenda today?" My mom asks still standing beside my dad with her arm draped over his shoulder.

"I don't know." I shrug.

"Let's go fishing. We haven't gone fishing since we left and I know Scar misses it."

My face lights up and I sit straight up in my seat. "I would love to go fishing!" I smile and look to Harry and he seems uneasy.

"I erm, never been."

"Then it's settled." I smile at him. "I'll show you." I bump my shoulder against his and run upstairs to shower. As soon as take my robe off and about to step in my bathroom door opens and I jump. My curly haired lover steps in cheekily stripping his clothes.

"Hey baby." He smiles like he hasn't seen me all day.

"What are you doing?!" I jump in the shower closing the curtain but keeping my head in view to conceal my body.

"I'm going to have a shower." He says slowly and likes it the most obvious thing in the world. "No need to be shy, love. We have had sex." He smirks and winks at me causing me to blush. "Now come on let me in." He pushes the shower curtain open and slips in with me.