11. Because I Have You

After our shower we dress and lay back in the bed.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"You've already thanked me, princess."

"I know. I just thought I'd thank you again."

"When do you leave Rome?"

"At the end of summer in three weeks." I pout and he smiles sadly.

"So you leave in two weeks to go see your parents?"

I nod confused.

"I'm coming with you if you'll let me."

"That'd be great!" I smile knowing that that means he's planning on staying three more weeks.

"And then afterwards maybe I can get transferred to Manchester." He says shrugging and my face drops. He's serious?

"That would be lovely." I smile at him leaning in to kiss him. He kisses back and pulls away smiling.

"I do love you, Scar. I wasn't just saying it."

"I love you too."

We talk for a bit longer before we fall back asleep.

*Harry's POV*

I hate lying. I hate lying to Scar of all people.

Louis and Eleanor stayed an extra week gone and that left me dealing with Wanted. Yeah it's my job but I hate it. I didn't sign up for this. Tony is a pain in the ass and I don't like the fact that he met Scar. She's my princess and she met the devil. I just want to tell her everything. My real last name, my real job, what I'm doing in Rome, how I really met Louis. But that would uncover every secret that Louis and myself have held from her. I do love her. I really do. If I tell her, they'll kill her just like they're trying to kill Eleanor. These past two weeks with just Scar and myself have been a dream. I tried calling my boss to get out but he's not having it because nobody gets to leave even if you finish the job.

We're leaving next week to go to Australia to visit her parents which I am nervous about. Her dad hasn't been able to lift the contract and he doesn't like me though he puts up a good act. 

I hear my phone ring and I slip out of bed to answer it.

"Hey Lou." I say once I’m downstairs in the living room.

"Harry you need to leave now. They're coming." Louis voice is full of panic and concern.

"What?!" I rush to grab the emergency bag I stored here and I grab one of Scar's bags. I rush into Louis’ secret lair and grab a couple of guns just in case and grab Scar’s passport stored in the safe.

"How long?" I ask Louis.

"Three hours but hurry. I booked a flight for you two to go to Australia."

"Thanks, mate."

"Keep her safe."

"Will do. You stay safe as well."

We hang up. Fuck. How'd they find out where the safe house was? This is bad. This is really bad. I knew they were closing in on Louis and Eleanor that’s why I was hanging out with Tony more to find out what he knows. The little bastard. I hate him with every fiber in me but had he not turned I would’ve never met Scarlett nor Louis. I stuff as many as Scar's clothes that will fit grabbing underwear and socks and a sturdy pair of shoes and her heels she loves so much. I grab her bathroom bag and pile it into her bag and I wake her.

"Come on Scar."

"Go away." She mumbles into her pillow and I smile at her.

"Come on, princess, we have to leave. We're flying out earlier to see your parents."