8. Goodnight, Scar

El and I decide to stay gone and meet the boys at the venue for the rehearsal dinner. I haven't eaten all day and I'm beginning to feel weak. I think this is the longest I've gone without food since I was a baby. We go to the beauty salon to get our hair and makeup done. My long hair is curled to perfection and I got a couple more blonde highlights as my brown roots were beginning to show. My dress is a knee length red lace dress that is quite flowy and low cut. (Dress on the side well half of the dress I couldn't find a pic witht he whole so just imagine)

We arrive to the venue right on time and from the car I can see Louis and Harry waiting by the front door.

"So you and Harry?" El asks as we find a parking spot.

"I don't really know. He came back last night." I give a slight shrug.

"He makes you happy. You've been happier even in one day of his return."

I sigh knowing she's right and hop out of the car. Harry walks forward giving me one of his strong hugs that I've missed.

"You look gorgeous." He whispers into my ear.

"You look sharp yourself." I play with his jacket. I take a step back admiring him. Instead of his curls laid across his forehead they're pushed back into a quif. He looks quite sexy with his hair pushed back. It makes his green eyes pop out more. I smile at him and entwining our fingers together instantly feeling a sense of protection.

The rehearsal dinner goes lovely. After we finish eating and the music starts playing we begin to dance. The door opens and I see my parents walk in.

"Mum! Dad!" I take off running across the room leaving Harry's side and into my parent’s arms.

"Oh baby! We've missed you!"

"I've missed you too!" I move to hug my dad.

Eleanor runs over giving them hugs as well. Like I mentioned earlier El is a second daughter to my parents. Louis struts over giving my mum a kiss on the cheek and my dad a "bro hug" as he calls it.

"Nice to see you." He smiles at them and they swoon. They've always loved Louis. When we were kids we'd have sleepovers involving the three of us. We didn't really have any other friends besides Stan who is now walking over to hug my parents.

"You look sharp Stan!" Mum gushes.

"Made any moves on my daughter yet?" My dad asks and my cheeks flush. He's been trying to set Stan and I up for the longest time.

I clear my throat and look over my shoulder to see Harry at the drink table watching us. I motion for him to come over and he stands by my side.

"Mum, Dad, this is Harry." I smile up at him.

Harry reaches his hand out to shake my mum’s hand giving her a kiss on the back of her hand. Always the charmer. He shakes my dad’s hands and my dad turns to face me.

"Who is he?"

"He's.. Uh.. He's my friend" I say stuttering not really knowing what to say. "My boyfriend." I say but it turns out more as a question. Harry smiles and wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his side.

"Pleasure to meet the parents of my lovely girlfriend." He smiles his dimpled grin at them.

"He's a keeper." My mum mouths to me and I hide my face in Harry's chest which is shaking due to him laughing at my embarrassment.

My dad clears his throat and turns to talk to Stan. I furrow my eyebrows and look up to Harry and mouth 'sorry' which he just shrugs.

"Scarlett you look lovely." My mum tells me.