16. Sorry

The whole attic is like a I don't know how else to describe it other than a palace. It looks like every 13 year olds dream.

"I think its weird that they even replicated this as well." Scar says confused.

Eleanor agrees stating that it's the exact same. Something is a little fishy. It's either the fact that her parents really wanted her to stay here or something else.

"Don't you find it odd that its exactly like your old house?" I ask the girls and Eleanor looks to Scarlett for an answer.

"Not really. I mean its strange but not if you know my parents. My parents absolutely hate change. Even though this house is ten times the size of our old house the interior design is almost exact. And my parents bedroom is an exact replica of their old room. The living room is set up the same way. The only thing different about this house is our old house was only a one story building and this is a two story one."

*Scarlett's POV*

I've just finished explaining to Harry and he nods not really accepting that my family is weird and this is like their crutch that they have to remember me by. I mean its odd but my parents really don't like change.

"It's amazing."

"Yeah. It was El and I's escape from reality."

"We dreamed of our princes swooping in and 'saving' us." Eleanor giggles from beside me and I link my arm around hers.

"And they did." I say smiling at Harry who has a slight tint of pink covering his cheeks.

"That they did." El adds smiling at mine and Harry's little moment.

"Okay, what time do we leave for Cheshire?" Eleanor gets right to business and I sit on the orange fluffy chair while Eleanor sits in her pink fluffy chair. Harry looks around the room for a less fluffy chair but comes up with nothing and sits on the floor in front of us.

"Erm, we could fly out tonight?" Harry shrugs.

"How are we supposed to do that?" I ask confused.

"Babe, we have a private jet." Eleanor rolls her eyes and I totally forgot that Louis had one for emergencies.

"Is it here?"

"Yup flew it myself." She says proudly.

"Okay well I'll pack I guess."

I get up admiring the replica of my old hideout before climbing down the latter with Eleanor and Harry behind me. Harry refused to let me climb on Eleanor's shoulders and makes me climb on his saying its safer. I don't argue knowing that he'll win regardless.

"Want to go shopping before we leave?" Eleanor asks and Harry groans.

I nod and grab my purse and the three of us walk out of my room and telling my parents where we are heading.

"You should get at least three weeks worth of clothes." Eleanor informs me.

"Why three? Are you coming with us?" I ask her confused. Why is she joining us?

"Umm yeah?" She asks shyly looking down almost as if she's hiding something. She's my best friend, we tell each other everything. She is literally my other half surely she wouldn't be hiding secrets right?

"Oh okay." I say slightly disappointed wanting it only to be Harry and I but also a little excited since I have seen her in a month.

We walk into several stores buying what we needed. Harry tried pulling me into Victoria's Secret saying that we absolutely needed to go in there. I told him to go grab us some drinks while Eleanor and I secretly went in buying underwear.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that the house we were staying at burned down in a fire! How crazy is that?" Eleanor tells me as we're waiting in line to check out.

"What?" I gasp. I really loved that house and plus all my paintings and drawings of Harry minus the one that he stole were in that house.

"Yeah I'm just glad all of us were gone."

"Yeah." I nod handing the cashier my card.

"Are you excited to meet his parents?" She asks me and I nod.

"Yeah a little nervous though."

"Don't be they'll love you!" She assures me and we walk out of the store and towards the food court. Harry finds us eyeing the bags.

"You went without me?" He mumbles and pouts and I grin.

"Yep!" I say taking one of the drinks out of his hand.

"Hey that's mine!"

"Too late." I giggle grabbing his hand as we walk towards the exist.

-

Harry sits in the chair that sits in the corner and pulls out his phone playing a game I assume. I walk over to the closet admiring the clothes that I bought earlier.

I grab a bag beginning to pack and grabbing extra clothes in the closet. I wanted to pack another bag but Harry wouldn't let me. I say goodbye to my parents promising to visit soon.

"Ready to go?" Harry asks and I nod excited and sad to be leaving Australia. Eleanor drives us the the private airstrip that the jet is parked on and we board the plane El climbing in the pilots seat. Harry and I sit in one of the seats buckling up and I fall asleep almost instantly.

"I'm sorry, Scar. So so sorry." I hear Harry whisper and leaning down to kiss my temple. Before I can wonder what he means I'm already fallen asleep.

-

A/N I know this is short and kind of crappy and the next chapter y'all will probably hate me but like I've said, I have lots in store for this fanfic.

What is he sorry for? Why didn't Louis ever respond to Harry's text from last chapter? Or did he?

Tell me your theories! I love hearing them because y'all are some good guessers. No one has guessed anything right yet though.

Hope everyone is doing well.  

Much love xx