10. Hot Damn

The next couple of days with Harry are perfect. We wake up in the mornings stealing sweet good morning kisses and we cook breakfast together well mainly he cooks and I sit on the counter and watch him. Harry takes me on tours all over Rome, we even visit other towns of Italy. His favorite cities, restaurants, shops. He takes me to the beach. He even runs in the mornings with me and also we’ve eaten out a couple of times with my parents. My dad has warmed up to Harry but he still hasn’t been able to lift the contract but the way he responded when I asked didn’t seem like he was even trying.

Every day I feel myself growing a deeper attachment to him but I know I shouldn't. What if he leaves again?

Every night we have heated snoggings but he pulls away before it could go any further. I want more. No scratch that. I need more.

But he pulls away rejecting me. Does he not want me in that way?

I asked him after the second night why he pulls away and I got just a shrug but I still kept pressing the topic desperately wanting to know if I was good enough for him.

“I just don’t want you thinking of your ex while I have sex with you.” He says frustrated. I try to tell him that I don’t even think of him but he replies with “You tense sometimes when I get a little rough. I know you don’t mean to but you do.” He sighs before walking out the door defeated. He came back later in the night crawling in my bed apologizing for leaving. Luckily Louis had a key made for Harry.

Harry had to run some errands today so I decided to cook him a meal. The only problem is, I can't cook for shit. Eleanor can but she's still away with Louis for another week. I find her cookbook and on the first page I see lasagna. That can't be too hard right? I follow the instructions carefully and make the lasagna. I hope it turns out okay. I have absolutely no clue what I'm doing. I set the table with a candle in the middle and a rose that he gave me before he left this morning in next to the candle in a small vase. Luckily the room has lights that dim so I turn them down low with the candle creating a soft glow.

I run upstairs as the lasagna is in the oven and change my outfit. Luckily I have already put on makeup and my hair is it's naturally curly self. I change into a navy blue dress that has silver sparkles on the low cut chest and its tight hugging my curves perfectly. I am not the skinniest girl out there and I am in no shape or form ‘toned’ though I run most mornings but Harry doesn’t seem to mind. I put silver sparkle heels on my feet and I hear the door open downstairs.

"Scar?" Harry calls out and I descend the stairs attempting sexiness.

"Hey, baby, sorry it took so long HOT DAMN." He stops once he sees me.

"Hey baby." I smile walking over to him once my heels touch the last step and wrapping my arms around his neck bringing his head down to my level kissing him sweetly before dropping my touch and walking to the kitchen with a little extra sway in my hips. I hear Harry trailing behind me close on my heels. I smirk to myself as I bend down making my dress move up my legs showing more skin and pull out the lasagna that looks editable.

"I made dinner." I smile at him and his eyes are dark with lust.

He swallows loudly and sits at the table across from the spot I've made for myself. I want him close enough to see me but not close enough to touch me.

Tonight it is happening. Like I've mentioned earlier in my story, just because Dylan rapped me I still have my virginity. Dylan stole it from me physically but I still have it mentally.

I cut him a piece of the lasagna bending a little extra forward revealing my chest and placing it on his plate. His eyes remain locked with mine and I send him a wink. I walk over behind his chair leaning down so that my chest is pressed against his back and my hair falling over his shoulder as my lips graze his ear.