12. Don't Care

"I thought you said you couldn't leave Bradford because your parents didn't have money?" Harry asks me a little confused.

"I guess they gained money in Australia." I shrug.

"They bought a lot of land in Bradford but none was successful until they bought the land from Stan's family here in Australia. The same land that also bought me a husband."

I say jokingly but Harry doesn't take it that way. "Hey." I run my hand up and down his arm trying to make him relax. "I don't love him like that. Stan has always been like a brother to me like Louis."

Harry nods but not looking at me. I hear a knock on my door assuming its my mother but its my father. I'm surprised he even bothered to knock.

"Dinner is ready." He says simply not looking at either of us and walking right out of the door.

"Well this should be interesting." Harry gets up taking my hand pulling me up beside him. I kiss him before exiting my room. I'm still shocked that they managed to recreate my room.

Once I find the dinning room Harry and I sit side by side across from my parents. Harry places his hand over mine rested on my leg and I entwine our fingers.

"So Harry, what do you do for a living?" My father asks.

"I am a travel agent."

"Interesting. How well does that pay?"

"Pretty well. I get paid to travel to new places." Harry shrugs and my mother beams from across the table.

"It's such a pleasure having you two with us. I'm so glad you two got to come early." She smiles.

"I am also." I smile at my mother. My mother has been like a best friend to me. Never judging me on my decisions. Maybe a little advice or trying to convince me not to do something but she mainly let me find my own way growing up. Yeah I made a few bad decisions but they've made me who I am today.

"What are your intentions with my daughter?" My father asks abruptly.

"Dad!"

"Scar, it's okay." Harry chuckles then turns to my father. "I love your daughter and my intentions are pure." He says calmly causing me to blush.

"Love. You wish me to believe that you love my daughter?" My dad says disgusted.

"Yes, I love your daughter very much." Harry shrugs like its the most obvious thing in the world and to us it is. We've been through a few bumps along the way but I trust Harry.

"You must think I'm a fool. How long have you known my daughter?"

"Erm, a couple of months?"

"Exactly. I've known her my whole life I know who is right for her and who will make her happy."

"Dad!" I scold for the second time tonight. "I love Harry and Harry loves me what is the problem?!"

"You are to marry Stan and that is final."

"No it's not. I will not be forced into marrying anyone."

"Yes you will."

"No. I won't." I say with all seriousness and stand up leaving the table and walking out the back door. I don't care if Harry follows or not I just need to be out of that house although I'm secretly wishing he would follow. I notice that there's a huge lake in the back yard and I take a seat on the ground bringing my knees to my chest. I take deep breaths to calm me down. When I get angry I for some unknown reason start to cry. I hear a rustle behind me and I don't bother to look who's there.