15. Our Secret Palace

I awake to a banging outside my window so I bolt out of bed and walking to my small window. It doesn't have a balcony like my room at home but the roof is slanted and a very scared Eleanor is standing on it. I quickly open my window and let her in.

"El?"

She hugs me in return tightly. "I've missed you so much, Scar. This is the longest we have ever been apart and promise we'll never be apart for this long ever again."

"I promise." I tell her confused. "What are you doing here and where's Louis?"

"Business. Where's Harry?"

"Why are you here?" I ask ignoring her question.

"I have a question for Harry." El says looking around the room and realizing its a replica of my old room.

"Damn it's like déjà vu." She shudders and I completely understand.

"I know." I say a little annoyed as to why she isn't answering any of my questions. "Eleanor. It's 3 o clock in the morning and you're in Australia at my parents home without Louis and asking for Harry. What's going on?"

"Something came up and Louis told me to tell Harry something." She shrugs.

"Fine but you owe me an explanation. I'll go get him. Stay here and keep quiet." I tell her and she nods going to my closet to change.

"Maybe they put my clothes I left at your house many years ago in here." I laugh and leave the room tiptoeing to Harry's room.

I quietly open the door and find my beautiful boyfriend shirtless and sprawled out under the covers and his hair in a mess on the pillow. I laugh and walk forward sitting beside him on the bed. I pull the covers back and place my hand on his hard stomach rubbing it in circles soothingly.

"Harry." I coo. "Harry, baby wake up." I say softly. He stirs under my hand bringing one hand to hold mine but not waking up. I smirk and come up with an idea. I lean down and kiss his lips hoping this will wake him. "Harry." I say against his lips moving to kiss his cheek and below his ear. I hear him sigh and I know he's almost awake. I move my hand that's still rested on his stomach up to his chest tracing patterns on his skin. He turns his head and mumbles something.

"Harry!" I say a little louder but not loud enough to be heard outside the room. His eyes open suddenly and look around the room confused before landing on me.

He instantly smiles. "Hey baby." He brings his hands up to cup my face before bringing me down to kiss him.

"What time is it?" He asks once he pulls away but keeps his hands on my face rubbing his thumb across my cheekbones.

"3 in the morning."

"What the hell?"