17. I'm Torn

"Scar." I hear a voice call out to me in a dream before I realize its Harry waking me up.

"Hmm?" I slowly open my eyes and Harry is smiling at me.

"Hello love." He smiles kissing my lips softly.

"Hi."

Harry chuckles and stands grabbing our bags and holding his hand out for me. "Welcome to my home." He winks and Eleanor follows us out of the plane.

"Harry, it's beautiful." I look around the small city. Harry takes my hand and we walk to the car.

"Will Louis be joining us?" I ask before a door opens and Louis steps out.

"Someone asking for me?"

"Louis!" I exclaim and run to my best friends arms. He catches me when I jump him. "I've missed you so much." I mumble against his neck. Louis' hugs have always been protective.

"You too, love."

"Is it ready?" I hear Harry whisper once I'm in the car.

I can't see Louis so I'm assuming he answered with a nod or shake.

Harry climbs in the car and I take the chance to ask him. "Is what ready?"

"A surprise for you and El." He smiles and I look to El who looks sad but she shrugs her shoulders telling me she has no clue but her face tells me different.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing." Eleanor, Louis, and Harry all say at the same time.

"Look. Stop the bullshit and tell me." I scold them completely pissed now as I cross my arms ignoring Harry's attempt to grasp my hand.

"I wanted you to move here with me.." Harry says quietly.

"But.. I have college." I say confused, we talked about moving to Manchester.

"There's a great college here." Harry offers.

"Manchester has been my dream since a little girl. They have the best nursing program in the country."

"I've been transferred here and I can't bare to be without you." Harry whispers dropping his head to rest on my shoulder since I ignored his hand again.

"I can't give up my lifelong dream to be with you Harry." I say softly. "I just can't. I've saved my whole life for this school while my parents moved and became rich they gave nothing to me. I can't give up my hard work." My lip begins to tremble.

"Louis and I are moving here." Eleanor states.

"What?" I ask flinching as my voice is pure shock and very cold. But also confused. Manchester has been Eleanor's dream as well.

"They have a modeling program here that's offered me free tuition if I came."

"That's great for you, El. But nothing here is for me."

Harry lifts his head and I glance at him. "You'll have me." His bottom lip juts out and my eyebrows furrow and my eyes grow wide taking in his appearance. He appears five years younger.

I bite my lip and weigh my options. One, my lifelong dream that if I continue with the program there I'll automatically get a job as soon as I graduate but be away from my boyfriend and two best friends. Or two, start completely over in a new city with my best friends and boyfriend. Hoping to get into the nursing program at this college which I've never heard of.

"Okay. How about I'll stay with you the remaining two weeks of summer and I'll apply to this college and if I like it here and the college I'll stay. But if not I'm moving back to Manchester."

"But you'll leave all of us, Scar." Eleanor says sadly.

"It's my dream, El. You of all people should know how much this means to me."

"I know dear. Dreams do change though."

"Which is why I'll have an open mind."

*Harry's POV*

Thank heavens she agreed. Well semi agreed. I need her to see how great of a town this is though it be small. I can protect her here.

The 'Others' are after Louis and I. I need to take a flight to London to see how my dad is doing soon. I hate that he found out my secret and the 'Others' secret. I will forever be guilty for that which is why I need Scarlett in Holmes Chapel because she'll be protected here. Louis will keep her safe when I can't.

I'm glad I never told Tony where I'm actually from. I lied and said London to protect my mum and sister and not having known my dad moved there earlier in the summer before I was transferred to Rome and joined the 'Wanted'.

Had I known all of this shit would have happened I would not have gotten involved but you can't say no to them and I found Scarlett.

The rest of the ride is silent as we drive to the new location. Louis has been working on making it into a safe house and we have an underground weapon room which is fire, bullet, and grenade proof. So in case if an emergency Scar and El can go into there. That is if she chooses to stay with me.

"We're here!" Louis sings as he stops the car. I walk to the boot and grab the bags. Scarlett follows me but she looks sad and continues to look down. It pains me that it's because I'm forcing her to give up her dream and live with me. Its for her safety. I wish I could tell her but I can't. It'll put her in danger and quite frankly I'm scared she'll leave me.

Once in the house I show Scarlett the room she will be staying in. For once I'm not sure if she wants me to stay with her or not. I'm not sure if I should leave my bags or take them to the guest room. Originally Louis and I planned for us to stay together while him and Eleanor also share a room.

"Do you want me to stay or should I go to the guest room?" I ask with my heart in my throat. If she says leave I will be broken and not sure if I'll get any sleep.

"You can stay." My girl looks up at me for the first time since the car but her eyes are a dull green lacking the brightness the normally hold.

I nod placing my bag in the closet next to hers. I lean against the door wishing to take her in my arms and promise her everything will be alright when I know it isn't.

*Scarlett's POV*

I'm torn.

I really want to be with Harry but Manchester guarantees a job after I graduate plus it's my lifelong dream.

What should I do?

Should I follow my heart and stay with Harry or should I follow my dream and go back to Manchester?

A/N.

NOTHINGS FINE IM TORRRNNNN!

Sorry had a moment.

This chapter is probably shitty bc the original is lost in my broke laptop. It hopefully I'll have it fixed by next weekend.

I need your opinions on this story! I feel like not many read it so comment please!

Also give me your theories! I love reading them!

Someone messaged me saying I only asked for theories because I don't know where this story is going.

This is a lie I have thought this story out for months before I even posted the first chapter. I know the ending and the plot for the sequel.

I just enjoy hearing from y'all.

Hope everyone is having a lovely day!

Much love xx