Chapter 2: Dylan

Man I hate being the new kid. Especially since me being the first warlock here and everything, I now have tons of people hovering over me; and not to brag or anything but most of those people are girls. One girl though in particular has caught my full attention. Katrina. Now she's a keeper. She has smooth luscious curves, perfect round breasts, full lips and her hair is dark brown with highlights of red and blond that shine in the sunlight that passes through the hall window. Her eyes are hazel brown.

She's...."beautiful" I say aloud without meaning to. She looks at me with this awkward smile, probably thinking I'm crazy. I just smile back. Man! She was hot! I couldn't stop thinking about her.She was walking right next to me and I don't even know what to say. "So, are you single?" I ask. Which was probably not the first thing I should've said to her.

"Nice try buddy. Even if I was, it wasn't going to happen anyway" she responds.

Ouch. "So you're not?"

She just looks me and rolls her eyes.

"You know, I know a ton of girls who would rather dump their boyfriends then say no like you just did."

She replies "Uh-huh, and did all those girls already have sex with you more than once?"

"Honey, they only need-" she gives me a dirty look. Which makes me quickly change my choice of words.

"Well of course not!" I exclaim. Smirking at her, she just rolls her eyes.