Chapter 7: Natalie

(Sorry it took so long to update this chapter.)

Look at him. He's drooling all over her. I can't take it anymore. That's it I'm going over there, I know Katrina is my best friend and all but she's a smarty pants and knows everything. A nerd. As some people call it. She has straight A's. Guys don't like smart girls like that. They like not-so smart, gorgeous girls like me.

I walk over there. "So how's the potion going?" I ask.

"Oh, hi Natalie. Everything is good." says Katrina "Yeah so if you don't mind. Bye now." says Dylan.

"Shut up Dylan. This is my best friend Natalie. Now, she's single if your looking for someone." says Katrina

I'll have to thank her later for that; But then, guess what Dylan said right after that. He said "Nah. She's not the girl I'm looking for."

Seriously?! Katrina shrugged her shoulders and gave me a Sorry look.

Then I headed my way back to my table but right before that I whispered into Dylan's ear and said "You know Katrina will never love you. I can give you what you want and you know it, with no questions asked. Think about it."

RING!

I lick his earlobe and leave to go to my next class.

That might change his mind.

Men just can't resist me.