Chapter 21: Alex

I can't believe she really is choosing Dylan over me! She's really making me leave. Maybe I just need to give her a reminder of us and how I felt to her. As some people may call it.

I run up to her and and kiss her firmly and deeply. I want to her kiss me back. Something to let me know she still cares for me.

She is showing nothing. Now I'm desperate. I kiss her more forcibly, I delved my tongue into her mouth. Pulling her close to me.

She bites me and punches me in the gut. She shoves me away. "I told you , we're over." She said.

I don't believe it. She used to never be able to resist me. Now she's pushing me away. Ugh! I'm so "Frustrated!" I yell aloud, shoving Katrina to the floor. She gasps. Her head hits the wooden corner of desk. She becomes unconscious.

"Katrina!" Dylan yells.

"Katrina" I whimper. Then I see blood spilling underneath her head.

Dylan run towards her, cradling her head. He pulls one of his hands back and it's covered in blood.

"What can I do?" I ask.

"Nothing. You can do nothing. You can leave that's what you can do." Dylan replies.

"But-" I try to plead.

"No. Just leave and don't come back!" He screams. I can tell he's trying to hold the tears back.

I take my leave. Not wanting to though. But I know if I don't I'm sure Dylan will physically force me too.

What have I done? I silently thought to myself.