Chapter 24: Katrina

I wake up and the sun is lighting up my room. I notice I'm draped over someone. I look up to see who it is. It's...Dylan?!

"What the fuck?!" I yell, sliding way over to the other side of the bed. I hit the edge and fall right off. I get all tangled up in my blanket and can't get free.

I see Dylan's head peer over the side of the bed.

"Good morning beautiful." He says.

What the hell are you doing in my bed you freak?!

Oh my god, what if we had sex?! No, We couldn't have, I would've remembered that for sure. Unless he drugged me!

"What the hell are you doing in my bed?!" I yell.

"Oh! Yeah, about that." He said sheepishly

I give him an angry look.

"I swear nothing happened!" He said, trying to reassure me. "You were mumbling in your sleep. You started to punch the air and so I tried to calm you and... I kinda fell asleep on accident." He says wincing, waiting for me to react.

I had a feeling he was expecting me to scream and yell at him, which I was planning to; But I decided not to and act like the mature adult I am. Which I'm not very good at so.

"You know what? It's okay. As long as nothing happened." I said calmly.

"Well, Its not like Nothing happened." He replies, smiling.

"Oh my god, you Raped me!" I screamed at him. Trying to struggle out of the blanket I was still stuck in so I can kill him.

"No, no, no. I was just kidding. Jeez. Learn to take a joke mad lady." He said laughing.

I finally relax a little bit. Then I realize I'm still stuck in the blanket. "Could you help me get out of this mess?" I asked.

"Mmm. Maybe. Or I could just have a little fun with you first." He says, smiling.

"Ha-ha. Its not funny anymore Dylan. Seriously, help me." I said.

"Nope." He says, walking away until I can't see him anymore.

"Dylan! This isn't funny!" I yell to him.

I gasp as suddenly Dylan comes out of no where and scoops me up in his arms. He runs downstairs with me still in his arms. Then he stops when he reaches the kitchen.

"Dylan put me down this instant!" I screamed at him.

"Ok" He says, smirking.

I gasp as he literally drops me!

Then about five inches above the floor he catches me and hoists me over his shoulder. With my face towards his back.

I pound his back, trying to make him put me down but nothing works. I finally gave up.

A few moments later he flips me over and sets me into a kitchen chair. Then he tightens the blanket securely around me, making sure I don't get loose.

Great. I thought to myself. He's keeping me hostage in my own home.

"Pancakes or waffles" He says.

Realizing that he probably isn't going to untangle me, I said "Pancakes."

"Bacon or sausage."

"Neither." I reply

"Eggs sunny side up or scrambled" He said

"Scrambled" I replied.

About ten minutes later he puts a plate of food in front of me.

"Eat up" He says.

I give him a dumb look.

"Oh yeah that's right, you can't." He says chuckling.

He picks up a fork, stabs at my pancakes and brings it toward mouth. Reluctantly, I open my mouth and let him feed me. His gaze lingers on my lips as he does this.

I can't believe he's making me eat like a baby. I can feed myself you know.

I stop thinking when I taste the food. It's delicious. I never knew a man could cook so good.

"So, how's it taste?" He asks.

"So good." I sigh.

After about half the plate is gone, I can't eat anymore.

"I'm full" I said as he started to cut another piece of pancake.

"Ok." He says. He puts the dishes in the sink.

"Can you free me out this thing now?" I plead.

"Nope." He says smirking.

I start to wiggle around trying to get out of the blanket. Jeez how can someone get a blanket this stuck around themselves, I wondered.

He picks me up and takes me to the living room.

"If you drop me and I get hurt even more, you're gonna be in a whole lot more hurt than I am mister" I tell him.

He trips and lands me on the couch, with him on top of me. I can feel the weight of him put pressure on my body. He looks me in the eyes, then his gaze lowers to my lips. A few moments later, he blinks and slides off of me.

"Now you see, there is just a perfect example. Get me out of this thing please." I say.

He looks at me with sad eyes. I wonder what's the matter with him. He seems to be in pain.

He sits next to me and hoists me onto his lap. He then turns me around and starts unraveling the blanket. I can feel his breath on my neck which send shivers through me. Then I realize I fall to the floor.

I'm not very happy that he let me drop, but at least I'm out of that stupid blanket.

He helps me up back onto the couch. "So want to watch something on tv?" He asks.

"Don't we have school?" I add.

"We can ditch. Besides it's not like anything interesting is happening there." He replies.

"Sure, why not. What do you want to watch?" I ask.

"How about Romeo and Juliet." He says smiling.

Oh great. A romance story. I was hoping he was going to pick something less...love ish I guess is what I'm trying to say. Not that I have anything against love or Shakespeare.

"Fine." I said.

Apparently the plan so far for today was to watch tv with Dylan all day. It kinda seems like a date. Let's hope it just doesn't get to at least 2nd or 3rd base and what not.