Chapter 8: Dylan

Well there you have it, girls are already fighting over me. Not that Katrina is putting up much of a fight. I know it seems like she probably hates me but I know she has to like me, even if it's just a little. Thank God the day is almost over. We went to five other classes. Me and Katrina are headed to our last class, Health. It's not the regular kind of health class you Humans might think of it as. It's a little different. The teacher's name is Mr.Gorgas. We learn about sex of course but not just that. We learn about how becoming intimate with the person during it and realizing what really happens. Like with vampires it's with lots of lust or something like that and bloodsucking and so on and so fourth. Speaking of vampires, that friend of Katrina's, Natalie has some nerve. I already knew what she was trying to do; But I only have my eyes set on Katrina.

Mr.Gorgas has paired us up for a sex project. Trust me It's not exactly what it sounds like, really. Guess who was my partner though? Katrina. It's like Destiny wanted us together.

RING!

Yes! School's over.

On my way out, I ask Natalie "What's Katrina's favorite flower?"

"Fire and Ice Rose. Why?"

"No reason. Thanks, bye."