Chapter 4: Katrina

"Well that's the bell, we better get going" I say.

"Right." Dylan replies. "Hmm. Let's see, my first class is Biology."

"really?!" I ask.

"No. Biology is just my favorite class." He says.

Ugh! I have that class first too.

"good. I have that class first too. The teacher's name is Mr.Mangorport. He hates tardiness. We better hurry."

So we get there just in time to hear Mr.Mangorport say "Today we're going to be working with lab partners. Now take your seats."

"We are dissecting shark today, and we're going to use different chemicals in it's stomach lining to see what happens. Now I've already paired you guys up except for one person because we had an uneven amount but now we have a new student. His name is Dylan and he's our very first warlock to ever go to Catroplolis High. Welcome Dylan."

"hey. It's no big deal or nothin' really." he says.

Mr.Mangorport says "There is a list of the partners up here on my desk and a sheet of directions up here too. All the supplies is on the back counter. I trust you guys can be mature enough to do this on your own considering all of you are almost adults.

I went up to see who my partner is, and of course, it just had to be... Dylan.

Suddenly I feel someone tracing their fingertips on my backside which send tingles to my spine. I turn around and it's Dylan.

"So, looks like we're partners." He says.

"yeah,yeah. Don't touch me." I reply. Smacking his hand away.

***
chapter update: My next chapter will be published in the next two to three days. please VOTE, COMMENT and SHARE. Hope you enjoy it so far