Chapter One

*THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED*

*RHEANA'S POV*

Mrs Smith was interrupted by a knock on the door. The man who had interrupted hands a paper to Ms Smith.

"Ms Summers " I look up from my notebook
"Principle wants you in her office"

As soon as the words leave her mouth everybody's attention turns to me.

I stand up and pack my bag. I was so thankful that principal chose this particular time to call me because I was literally going to doze off if Mrs Smith spoke for another minute.

Mrs Smith is our English teacher. Her appearance is quite English-y. She fakes her British accent in her very thin voice. When I say thin it is as if she is singing a lullaby to us. She even colored her hair blonde to give herself a British appearance. Somebody please tell Mrs Smith that all British aren't blonde and all blondes aren't British.

I stand up and keep my English lit book back into my bag and zip my bag up. I don't think now I would need to open this bag ever again in this school.

As I was being escorted by the assistant  I could hear people whispering probably about me. Not that I was famous or something just because of random reasons.

I reach the principle's office and stand in front of the door. The person who escorted me walks away as his part of the duty was finished. The look he gave me was such a one if it was any other day he would have had regretted it but today it was my turn to regret things.

I open the huge brown antique door and see Mrs Hillington standing behind her chair facing the window of her large room. Her black suit makes her look like a business woman.

Her room is quite big with beige colored walls with huge framed paintings and framed certificates, huge shelves with records, and many books which I bet is just kept as an interior design.

She turns around and looks at me as if I was called in here because I murdered someone.

"Come in Ms Summers I was waiting for you" sarcasm dripping from her each and every word.

I nod and keep my face straight and my expressions innocent. She runs a hand through her brown fringes and eyes me from head to toe.

"How are you?" she asks in a mocking tone. "Good" I reply
She smiles at me and then sits down on her chair. "You may sit, Ms Summers. We have quite a lot talking to do today"

She passes me glass filled with water. I take the glass and keep it next to me. Awkward silence fills the room and I, instead of looking at Mrs Hillington look everywhere but not her.

"So do you own up for something" She raises an eyebrow.

Ms hillingdon, our Principle is always on point when talking about serious matters. And other matters too. I don't know why she wants to know the incident when she already knows everything. Its not even a funny incident that she would want to hear it like a thousand times and not get bored.

The two things that I've learned in my life after you've done something mischievous is that

(1) Make a serious face and lie confidently.
(2) Make a serious face, own up for you did. Crimson color your face as if you've cried for a long time. Sniff at intervals and say the truth with teary eyes and then maybe breakdown at the end when you say  'I didn't mean to do it, really'

None of the above was going to work here because My acting skills were terrible and Mrs Hillington wasn't stupid. So I said the truth with a poker face.

"Yes, I admit it was my mistake and I could have had solved it easily through talking but I did it the other way"
"But can you tell me the reason behind this whole thing?" she takes a sip of water from her glass. Geez, calm down woman. What is this!? A James Bond movie?

"She..." Ms hillingdon furrows her eyebrows

"I mean Cara insulted me. And for the past many days rumours were being spread about me and someone kind like just told me that it was Cara"

Cara James hated me for a simple reason. She thought that her boyfriend was cheating on her with me. First of all, her boyfriend was such a baby. He took a year and half to gain the courage to talk to Cara and then another decade to ask her out. And Cara thinks that he will cheat on her. Cara could have thought better than that.

"And so you tried to set her hair on fire?" she asked
"I just wanted her to get a little frightened, I mean I was not actually going to set her hair on fire" liar my subconscious mind shouts

"Do you think what you did is right?"
Oh! Ask me again? Yes.

"Nope" I look down at my fingers.

"I appreciate that you admit what you've done and also you think that it's not right.. if I had a decision to take I would have forgiven you but it's the decision of the management and I'm afraid to tell you" she paused

Just spit it out already. What are you waiting for? Christmas?

"YOU'RE EXPELLED!!"

****
  A/N: Vote, comment and spread the word it'll mean the world to me
All the love
Byee xx