Chapter Six

*THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED*

*RHEANA'S POV*

"Excuse me?" I request.

No response.

"Excuse me?" this time a little louder.

They pull apart.

The girl jumps and rushes towards me.
"What the fuck is your problem, can't you see we are making out?" she said through gritted teeth.

Lipstick is used to paint our lips with nice color but in this girl's case..tsk..tsk her lipstick is all over her face but lips.

"Well you were making out in front of my locker, I had no choice but to interrupt"

"humph" she's pissed off but I don't care. She goes back to the boy, whispers something in his ear that causes him to chuckle and then she walks away.

I keep all my things in the locker. I see him leaning against the locker next to mine. I ignore him and turn around to walk.

"Rheana right?" how the hell does he know my name? I don't answer instead I just try to walk away.

I don't have any problem with him. I mean look at him such a model material. I would have fallen for him already if it was not his impression that I had in my mind. His brown eyes were very warm and beautiful. He was a player. It was very obvious. And that girl perhaps is the mean girl who likes the player but for the player she is just another doll.

Suddenly something wraps around my arm and pulls me back. My back pressed against the locker. He is so close to me. I try to wriggle out of his hold but it's just a waste of energy.

"I am talking to you Rheana" he says. His face inches away from mine. I can smell his strong cologne.
"Let go" I say. He moves closer to me. His face inches away from mine.

"Don't ever try to ignore me. Nobody does" he whispers into my ear. His grip loosens and he walks away.

I stand their for a moment trying to figure out what just happened right now.

"Where were you?" Sam questions.
"I...Umm..actually..." I fiddle with words in my mind.

"Okay whatever let's go" on the way Sam tells me about her first day in her school. We Both had one class together that was chemistry and I was glad we had one.

When we reach the cafeteria Sam pulls open the door. The soothing coffee aroma fills my nostrils. There are many people almost all tables were full. I followed Sam,wondering where her group was. Finally she stopped and yelled a heyy to everyone. Everything was fine until I met his gaze.

'He is in sam's group!?! What!?!? Wait!?!? Fuck!?!.

"Come sit" Sam invites me to sit beside her. Sam starts to introduce me to everyone.

I try to ignore the guy I met at the locker area. It kills me internally to know that he is Samantha's friend.

"So this is Meghan, Dylan and Hannah" I am hardly noticing to what Sam is saying "And he, the badboy" Sam introduced him as badboy, yeah why not I just now experienced it "Brooklyn Frost" Brooklyn, so that's his name.
"We met" Brooklyn says turning almost everyone's attention to him.

'What a jerk'

"What" Samantha asks "We met" he repeats again still looking at me.

"Great but how?" Sam asks now facing me with wide eyes as if asking for an explanation.

"Umm... We met when I was heading towards my locker" She smiles and nods. Brooklyn's gaze still on me. Damn, look anywhere else man!"

I felt like I was on fire. That's when something pops into my mind.
Why am I even afraid of him. It's his fault whatever he did not mine. I shouldn't be afraid. I decide to stare at him until he backs out. I'll keep staring at him. Everything is fine. All others are busy chatting except for me and Brooklyn,we both are playing our own mind games.

Five minutes must have passed we are still staring until he winks at me. All the blood rushes out. For one thing that I'm sure in the entire world, no matter what happens I won't blush. I can't actually. I've tried so hard, slapped myself so that a little blood rushes into my cheeks but no.

"I won" Brooklyn mouths

I mouth back "Cheater"

********

A/N: I've pictured Francisco lachowski as Brooklyn Frost.

Vote,comment and spread the word. It'll mean the world to me.
All the Love xx
Byee.