Chapter Four

*THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED*

*RHEANA'S POV*

Next morning the alarm goes off and I wake up, take shower and get ready. I leave my wavy hair open. I rush downstairs. Before closing the door I turn around and take a look at my room. The place where I lived fof seventeen years of my life. Everything..I'm gonna miss everything in my room. Sometimes after a fight with my mother, this place was the only place I loved to spend.

I turn off all my nostalgic thought and close the door and lock it. I rush downstairs and hear my Mom talking to someone. As I head towards the kitchen I see Daniel sitting on the kitchen table while my mother is cooking something.

Daniel is my mom's boyfriend. He is a really nice guy. I mean he hasn't done anything to hurt me or my mother. He has been always there for my mother when I wasn't with her. He works as a photographer for a leading magazine. They both met when my mother was  sponsoring for a fashion show and he was the photographer there on that day. 

"What's up Doll?" Daniel asks whilst munching on his cracker
"Heyy Daniel! long time no see"
"How are you?" he interrogates
"Same old..same old" I reply.

Daniel is really cool and funny but accepting him as someone my Mom is going out with is something I'd never want.

"Yeah! well I heard you tried to set some girl's hair on fire. huh?" He chuckles and I nod in agreement
"Well in future if you do something like this make sure nobody catches you" he jokes and winks at me.

"Well we're getting late. I think we should leave" My mom interrupts us from our laughter like always spoiling the fun.

Daniel helps mom in keeping all bags into the car. As I am about to open the car door, my mom pulls me into a hug.
"I'll miss you"

No you won't.

Honestly I feel bad not for her though but because as I'm not at home now, there won't be any problem anymore. Her respect and her reputation is safe.

She pulls apart after a couple of minutes. I jump into the driving seat. One look at my house and I start driving. I turn on the radio and here my journey starts.

*****

"Excuse me?" A middle aged man turns around and looks at me with confusion
"Can you help me?" I show the picture of the school on my phone.
"Which way should I go?"
"Go straight this way" he points towards the road in front "and then left"
"Thank you" I say "My pleasure" he answers and smile at his sweet gesture

I drive to towards my destination. The place is so silent that I could hear the leaves crunching beneath the tyres of my car. I slowly down my speed and look around thinking that I've lost the track but fortunately after few minutes when I turn left, I see a huge brick building spread over a large area. The enormous brick building has Mount Edgecumbe high written above it in bold letters. There are few students standing outside and few are laying on the grass and few are sucking each other's face off.

I turn the wheel towards the parking.
"Great" I mutter under my breathe when I realise that there is no space for my tiny little car to be parked. I slowly move forward in search of free space. On the left I see a space left. I turn my wheel to the left when I hear a screeching sound of tyre against the ground. The voice send chills through my spine.

A tall boy gets out of the car. He has sunglasses so I couldn't see his eyes but everything about him was pretty much good. Not perfect though but his chiseled jaw could kill anyone. His brown hair was in a mess but he looked like a freaking Calvin Klein model who just stepped out of the magazine. He walked as if everything around him didn't matter. His leather jacket was thrown over his shoulder and his white shirt fitted him perfectly as if the shirt just made for him. He looks at me for a split second and then walks out of the parking.

Geez, Rhea you noticed him too much!

I take out my luggage and wheel it towards the main office. I reach the main office and see a lady in her forties sitting with the reciever of the phone pressed to her ear. I clear my throat to draw her attention.

"I'll talk to you later" she says into the phone and turns her attention to me.
"Hello, I am Rheana Su..." she cuts me off.
"Oh! Hello, Ms Rheana Summers. Welcome to Mt Edgecumbe. I am Johana" I nod like a five years old taking in all the information she provides. She speaks for a few minutes asking me if I had any problem finding the school. Only if she knew about GPS.

"Here" she takes out several keys from the locker "This ones for your room your roommate already has one but just in case. This one is for the cupboard in your room and here is your schedule, if you want anything I'm right here okay?" she smiles again and I nod in agreement

I take a look at my schedule noticing that I have some classes that I'm not interested in. Like History. I hate history. I can learn almost anything in the world but Dates are something that just can't find a place in my brain. I don't believe in learning about things that has already happened. What is the need for that.

"Umm..can I switch some classes?"
"Oh, sorry honey all classes are full"
The only help I ask from her and she can't even do that yet asks me again if I've any problem and if I have she is there to help me.

"It's fine" I assure her as I fake smile
"Enjoy your academic session" I thank her and move towards the dorm. My dorm room number is 325.

I reach my room and push the door open. The room is empty. I expected to see my roommate but she wasn't there. The room was actually pretty awesome. There is bed on both side of the room. As you enter and look straight there is a big window. A study table in between. Cupboards and drawers beside the bed. I really loved the room. I settle my bags on the bed and decide to unpack. Somehow I glance at the other side of the bed and see the bed covered with all kinds of clothes a human can have lying on it. There are few posters of actors from fast and furious and also some Korean people. My side of the walls just white painted and empty. As for now I'm not planning to stick anything on it. As I started unpacking there's a knock on the door. I rush and open the door expecting to see my roommate but..it's not her I guess.
*******
Picture of the dorm room on the side.
Vote, comment and spread the word. It'll mean the world to me.
All the Love
Byee xx