Chapter Three

*THIS CHAPTER IS NOT EDITED*

*RHEANA'S POV*

The sound of my phone ringing wakes me up. My eyes are paining. I lie down on my bed with my eyes open thinking about why my mother wants me to go boarding. I hate the  a fact it's me who has to make changes in my life and not her. She wasn't really affected of what happened a few years back. It was me . She always lied to me about everything. Not even one thing she told me about my father was true.

I slowly stand up and move towards the bed to check my phone. 15 calls from Allie

Allie is my best friend since middle school and she knows almost everything about me. She's like my human diary. She even knows things about me and my mother and about my past and everything that makes my life fucked up.

I move out to get some fresh air as well as to talk to Allie. I dial her number and she picks up at I don't know what ring.

"Hello? Rhea? Are you okay? She asks.
"Hey Al I'm fine don't worry" I assure her.

"Don't worry? Are u kidding me you are expelled. I told you not to do that, not to take revenge in such a way but you, as always stubborn little creature" she scolded me for more than half an hour.

I told her about everything that happened between me and mom and her decision.

"So are you going?" she asks
"Yes, I mean I've no choice she has already enrolled me. I guess"  I sigh.

After a moment of silence Allie speaks.

"I'm gonna miss you"
"Gosh! Al I'm gonna miss you too. I wonder what all can change in just one year"

We talk for a while. Once I'm done talking to Allie, I get in and jump into the shower and let hot water relax my muscles. For a moment I just stand there and forget about everything. For a moment I think that I'm also normal like everyother girl.

'everything happens for a reason'
*****

"Bathroom materials are kept, clothes are packed..everything is done" I speak to myself.

Tomorrow I'll be leaving for a fresh start to that fucking boarding school. I hope this one year just flies off as soon as possible.

It's been two days since the fight with my mom. Yesterday night my mom talked to me quite normally as in no coldness in her voice anymore. We went for shopping too. She also made me go to salon and cut short my waist length hair just below my shoulder. And also she behaved as if nothing happened or she may have just chose to forget about it or maybe she's just happy that I'm going. But me I can't forget anything. Eventhough all I want is to just forget but I can't.

I don't want to go. But again I've no choice but to go.

°°°

A/N: Short chapter!? I know but kind off a filler.

Vote, comment and spread the word.