Six feet just won't do we'll have to dig a little deeper just for you

"I guess Bam really likes her."

"What do you mean?"

"Dude, how fucking stupid are you? Look at them. And he actually asked April politely to help him with this date... or whatever you' call it."

"They are pretty cute together though."

"Thanks." Bam says in a raspy voice.

"Ohh... uh, hey Bam. Sorry fir waking you."

"Its okay Ry." He says.

I guess Ryan Dunn was talking to someone.

"But you, Knoxville, are dead." He says and my back suddenly feels colder.

I hear the boys laughing and i sit up and yawn.

"Hey Paige, Im Ryan, call me whatever you want, you can't be as bad as Bam or the guys." THE Ryan Dunn says to me.

"Well, you know my name so... Well, nice to meet you. I apologise for my state, but i am definitely not an early bird." I laugh.

"It midday." He replies.

"Only midday?" I asked shocked.

He laughs.

I throw my hair into a messy bun and i turn to the other guy.

FRIKEN JOHNNY KNOXVILLE!!!!

"Hi Im Paige." I smile

"Johnny. Hope Bam didn't try to get it on with you... you have your clothes on, so I guess he didn't." Johnny jokes.

"No he didn't. We just talked about life. And we might have sorta kissed." I blushed as Bam hugs me from behind.

"So are you a thing?" Ryan asked and before anyone could answer my phone rang.

'There are things you should know,
The distance between us seems to grow.'

HIM's 'Your Sweet 666' plays. I walk away from the boys and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Holy fucking shit. GUYS! SHE ANSWERED!" Ricky shouts.

"Paige, holy fuck, i was worried sick." He says.

"Im fine, Rick. Bam and I fell asleep. I'm in yesterday's clothes. I'm coming home to change. See ya Rick."

"See ya, Paige."

I hang up.

"Uh, Bam?" I call to him.

"Yeah?" He replies.

"Is it okay if you drop me off home?" I ask, "i need to change and Ryan-Ashley wants to see the tattoo i did in you." I say.

"Oh, uh, okay, i guess." He says.

~~~~~~

We drove in silence to Balz and Ryan-Ashley's house. Upon arrival, i see Ricky pacing in front of the house. I get out and Ricky hugs me tightly.

"Paige I was so worried. I thought something happened to you last night." Ricky says into my hair.

"Im fine, honestly. Nothing bad happened." I said with my hands in his shoulders, his hands resting on my hips. I looked into his icy eyes, this is the first time I've gotten to look at them properly. They're amazing.

"We also kissed." Bam says, tearing me from Ricky's arms. I instantly felt cold. And kinda scared, to be honest.

Could I really trust him? Yes, stupid girl. Okay then.

We all walk into the house awkwardly and Ricky calls the rest of Motionless In White into the room and also Ryan-Ashley.

"Lemme see the tattoo Paige gave you!" Ryan-Ashley squealed, "I saw the sketch, but I wanna see the real deal."

"Okay" Bam replies and shows the tattoo.

Everyone seems impressed by my work. We all sit and talk for a while.

"Hey Bam?" Ricky asks.

"Yeah? What?" Bam says rather rudely. I roll my eyes.

"I'd like to talk to you for a second. C'mere." Ricky replies.

Bam follows him out of the room.

BAM's POV

"Stay away from Paige. Don't want her to get hurt by some bitch that only got famous for being an idiot."

"Well at least she wouldn't have any trust issues, like being cheated on.  You're on tour and recording for most of the year so you have a higher chance of cheating and hurting her. We've already been on a date. And I'll do whatever the fuck i want to. And have you seen her? Fucking sexy. You'll get a girl anyway. Goths are easy. Thats why I went for Paige. Easy." I say and walk back to everyone else.

Its true though. Goth girls like her are sluts. She looks like one, an thats why i chose her. Making them feel special is basically step one of getting a girl. She's hot piece of ass and i think she'll be a good fuck. Fuck 'em and leave 'em. I don't love her. I don't even like her.

Paige's POV.

Bam walks up to me, smirking and he kisses my temple. Ricky walks behind and sits down next to Chris, looking really angry.

"Are you okay?" No reply.

"Rick, are you okay?" I ask.

"Never better." He replies with a slightly clenched jaw, glaring at Bam.

Okay then, i think to myself.

"Why don't you come over today, Paige? We're filming Viva La Bam. You'll have a great time, and you'll get to meet Dico, Raab,and Rake. Maybe even Glomb." Bam says and then smirks at Ricky.

"Sure. Im so excited." I reply.

About 20 minutes later(I had to change my clothes)  Bam and I leave and drive back to his house. We arrive and he leaves the car and starts bothering with his friends. I walk indoors after him and Ryan greets me.

"Hi Paige." He smiles.

"Hey Ry." I sigh. Bam's been ignorant and rude ever since Ricky spoke to him.

"You okay?" He asks, placing his hand on my arm.

"Yeah. Tired I guess." I lie.

About 30 minutes later, the house is a mess, there are four broken vases smashed all around the floor and Ape and I are trying to clean things up, but when theres two (Ape and I) versus six (Bam, Ryan, Glomb, Raab, Dico and Rake) we're basically fighting a losing battle. In fact, we've lost long ago.

When it got too much to handle, Ape decided to go to her room, lock the door and read. I walked home.

I quietly entered the house and the living room.

"Hey Paige." I was greeted.

"Hello." I yawned.

"You okay?" Ghost asked.

"Yeah, just tired. Bam ignored my existence and broke almost everything breakable in that goddamn house and his poor mother and I tried cleaning everything up, and it being two versus six we had no hope. We gave up. And now Im here. The end." I smiled tiredly and leaned back on the couch, snuggling into Ghost.

"You comfy?" He laughs.

"Yeah so please don't move." I giggled.

"Okay." Was all I really paid attention to and i fell asleep snuggled into Ghost.

(A/n- pic is the dress Paige wore hen she changed her clothes. If you like it it's from BlueBanana.com. Bai xx. ~ @AshCostelloNYD