We'll dance with the ghosts with the souls of the night

Paige's POV

Someone knocks at the door and I answer it. It's Ghost.

"Hey Paige." He smiles as I welcome him in. He's carrying a small white plastic bag.

"Hi Ghost. Balz and Ryan-Ash are in the living room." I smile.

"Uh, actually, I'm here to see you. Ricky told me about you being sick and dizzy so i got you these. Please don't freak out." He says.

He open the bag jn front of me and I see three pregnancy tests.

I lead him upstairs and to my room.

"I'm not pregnant." I said, kind of trying to convince myself.

"Be more openminded. You got drunk, and you cannot remember anything from the party. You're throwing up, mostly in the mornings, and you're nauseous." He says. He's right.

"Don't leave. You can look at them when the times over." I said.

"Okay."

I walked into the en-suite and took the tests. I left them on the side of the sink.

Three minutes later Ghost goes into the en-suite and returns with a smile on his face.

"Congratulations. You're gonna be a mom." He smiles and hugs me. I don't move.

"Whats wrong?" He asks.

"I've never had sex with Bam... I don't understand." And as if it was scripted, i remembered him cheating on me at the party.

**flashback**

""Hey, Ghost, have you seen Bam?" I asked.

"Yeah, he went up those steps over there about five minutes ago. He was with some chick though." He frowns. "I'll personally kick his ass if he does anything to you."

I smile worriedly at him.

"Thanks, Ghost." I reply and run up that stairs, well, as fast as i could in Bat Royalty Bat Boots.

I hear moaning and grunts coming from the only room that's up here.

"Oh my god! Fuck! Bam!!" I hear a female scream.

My heart dropped.

Curiosity and heartbreak took over me and I walked into the room that the scream came from.

The sight broke me.

Bam and some chick were doing it on the table.

"You asshole. We're done." I scream at him.

"No no no! Paige! I love yo-" i slapped his across the face.

"This is what you get for not giving me s.ex when I want it." Bam sneers.

I hit him and stormed out of the room, down the stairs and to the bar.

**end o flashback.**

That asshole.

I told Ghost about it and that i remember sleeping with Ricky. The baby-or babies- are his. No doubt about it. I was happy that i was gonna be a mom, angry that Bam had cheated on me, but happy again because at least I know the Ricky would be understanding and he'd put the child first. I think he'd be a great dad.

"I need to tell Bam." I told him.

"What?! He cheated on you, why would you do that?" He asks.

"Not in a 'you're gonna be a dad' way. To tell him the consequences of cheating on a girl that doesn't know how to deal with sadness very well. I wanna break up with him. He cheated and he was sober. I hate him." I said.

"Ricky also said that Bam called you easy and a slut just because you're goth." Ghost added.

"Did he, now? Fuck him." I said.

I asked Ghost to drive me to Bam's and he did, also coming inside with me. I sat everyone down, everyone being Ape and Phil (Bam's parents), Ryan, Glomb, Dico, Raab, Johnny Knoxville and Jess Margera (Bam's brother and CKY member). He's gonna be so embarrassed.

"So i came here to announce something that will change my life forever, for the better. But in order to let the good parts happen, I have to eliminate the bad. Which leads to why I am here." I started. Ghost grinned at me.

"Motionless In White had an after tour party in which i got drunk and slept with someone that was not Bam." I said and I received a dirty look from Bam's friends. Even Ryan.

"Bam was the reason I got drunk though. I arrived at the party with my friends and I spent quite a while looking for him. I had rung him several times and text him, and I got no answer." I looked at Bam, "I was ignored. Abandoned in a very large building. When my friends were drinking and having fun, i was doing everything i could to find my boyfriend. I asked Ghost where you were, Bam, he said you were with another girl. I followed the directions that Ghost gave me and the sexual moans coming from one if the rooms. I went in and saw you doing it with another woman." I frowned at him.

"I decided to drink and drink and drink. Until i couldn't remember. Until I couldn't feel. Then I drunkenly slept with Ricky, a friend of mine and Ghost's. Im pregnant. Im gonna be a mom. But the kid, or kids, are not yours, they are Ricky's. He'd make a better dad then you'd ever be anyway. So I guess thats a relief.

"Bam, Im breaking up with you. And, remember when you called me a slut and easy to Ricky? Hm? Fuck you." I said sassily.

"Youre a cheating slut. At least i wore protection. You should have given me what I wanted, maybe we'd still be together and maybe that baby would be mine. You're a whore. A fucking slut." Bam shouts.

"Shut the fuck up Bam!" Ryan shouts. Everyone's shocked that he's actually standing up for me and not Bam.

"This wouldn't have happened if you'd respect your girl and if you kept it in your pants. Its your fault. Don't act like its not." Ryan tells him a little calmer. I hug Ryan.

"Thanks, dude." I smile.

"Its fine. If you need me you have my number." He replies.

Ghost and I leave and start driving to Ricky's house. He deserves to know.

"Now all we have left it Ricky. Hope he'll take it well." I said.

"He will." Ghost said. "He'll be more than happy to be a dad."

I smiled hopefully.