Passion drowns our ache for love Maybe that's enough for us

A/n= the ring with the larger gem is the engagement ring. The other is the wedding band. The wedding isn't in this chapter but this is what both rings look like next to each other. Now, on with the story. X ~ @AshCostelloNYD.
Dedicated to @Heeloa / @Maddley for all the votes. Thank you ❤️xx

We went home and 'celebrated'. I was utterly in love with Ricky. The kids stayed with Ryan-Ashley and Balz last night. It was such a magical night. A beautiful one, too.

I woke up in Ricky's arms in our plush bed. It felt right. His pale skin pressed against my pale skin, completely exposed. His arms holding me tightly, yet sensitively, like I was protected and fragile. I felt safe. I felt at peace. I felt home. Ricky was my best friend and soulmate. My number one and only one.

His eyes open.

"Hello, my beautiful fiancé." He says groggily. I love his morning voice.

"Good morning, my handsome future husband."

"And how would you be on this fine morning?" He asks, winking.

"Maybe a little sore, its been a while since we, you know..." i grinned.

"How would you feel about beginning to organise our wedding? The sooner the better." He suggests.

"Sure. Lets take a shower first." I say throwing the bedsheets off of us and dragging Ricky with me to the bathroom. I turn the water on a mild temperature and we helped wash each other and each others hair and bodies. Ricky's touch was soft and intimate and made me relax. We got out and dried ourselves and made a list of what we had to do.

1. Book venue
Ricky and I decided we wanted to marry in a gothic church. We chose the date for the 13th of October. We booked it. It was beautiful.
2. Guest list and book vicar/registrar
We did so.
3. Wedding insurance
Done.
4. Bridesmaids, maid of honour, best man, groomsmen.
My maid of honour is Ash (Costello), and my bridesmaids are Ryan-Ashley, Kylie and Ally (Ryan Sitkowski's girlfriend). Ricky's best man is Chris, and his groomsmen is the rest of his band. Ghost is walking me down the aisle. Everyone was ecstatic to hear their positions for our wedding.
5. Invitations
Ricky designed one and made it, with an empty space for everyone's names.
6. Book photographer, videographer DJ/band and caters.
Done. We're having HIM preform at our wedding. I cant wait.
7. Transport.
I'll arrive to the church and the reception via 1954 Bentley R-Type Continental. My favourite car.
8. Book Fireworks, florist cake-maker and hair & makeup.
Done. Multicoloured fireworks, black roses, gothic cake and expensive hair and makeup professionals.
9. Book wedding night accommodation and honeymoon.
A large ballroom and Japan.

Ricky and I loved everything. Everything was all easy choices because we're so alike. The wedding colours are black, red and white.

"Lets go pick the kids up from Balz's then." I say getting my keys and slipping on my pumps. They're so comfortable.

"Okay."

We take the short drive to out babies and i pull in, getting out with Ricky. We walked in and everyone was there. All of MIW and all of my girls.

"We all came over to play with the babies, since you two were busy sorting out your wedding." Ally says. "How far have you come then?" She asks.

"Well, all we have to do is get suits and dresses, the rings, decide what hymns and shit, and book our flights to Japan. Oh, and write everyone's names on and send off the invitations. Its only March and the wedding is on the 13th of October so there's plenty of time to do barely anything." I said.

"Wow. You two literally did six months of wedding planing in a day. That's crazy!" Ryan-Ashley says. Ricky and I look at each other and shrug.

"I guess that we have that much in common, and that we did a to do list so we could do everything faster." I said and picked Harleen up, as she saw me and reached for me. "Haia, baby girl." She gurgles. I scoop up Alex as Ricky kisses Ocean's forehead.

"Hello, baby boy." I whisper kissing his cheek. He plays with my blue hair.

"Who's the maid of honour, bridesmaids, groomsmen and best man? Oh, and who's walking you down the aisle, since your father cant." Ryan-Ashley asks.

"What? What happened to your father?" Ricky asks.

"He was murdered, along with my mother." I say quietly.

"But," I continue, "my maid of honour is Ash, my bridesmaids are Ryan-Ashley, Kylie and Ally, and you'll be holding the babies, Ryan-Ashley will be holding Alex, who's our ring-bearer, Harleen and Ocean can throw petals where they please. Chris, you know this, but you're  Ricky's best man, The rest of you are the groomsmen. And Ghost," I turn to him, "will you please walk me down the aisle?" I ask.

"Of course, sweetie." I smiles and hugs me tightly.

"Then it's settled, boys, y'all can go suit shopping and yes, you're allowed to wear skinny jeans instead of dress pants because dress pants are simply too baggy on y'all, the only person here that can pull them off is Ryan, because he's a healthy weight and tall, also, so Ryan, wear what you please. Wedding theme is, obviously, gothic, and colours are dark red and black." I say.

"When are we going shopping?" Ricky asks.

"Next week. You worry about you and your mates, I'll worry about me, my girls and the babies. Everything else we sort out together." I say.

"Where are you putting your dress when you get it?" Ally asks.

"I trust you and I also trust Ryan, so can I keep it at yours?" I ask.

"Yeah, we'll put it in one of those dress bag things and I'll put it in the wardrobe that locks so nothing will happen to it." Ally says.

"Thanks."

"Rick, you can keep your clothes at mine if you want to." Chris says.

"Okay, thanks, man." Ricky replies.