I am the blood that boils when you feel me through your veins

We got home and went to bed. Ricky and I cuddled close to each other.

"How are you?" I ask.

"Excited to finally marry you. You?" He says.

I blush. "Same. All I have to do is get the babies' clothes and myself a dress. Should be fairly easy. What about you? What do you have left to do?" I ask.

"Just getting suits. Who's looking after the kids when we go on our honeymoon?" He asks.

"Ash and everyone else."

"Ah." He says. We fall asleep after that.

Morning.

We wake up at the same time to one if the kids crying. Ricky gets three bottles of expressed milk and feeds them. I get up and text the girls saying that they have to get ready as today I'm hoping to get my wedding dress and clothes for the babies.

I walk to Ash's room and wake her up.

"Fuck off." She groans and pulls the quilt over her head. I rip it iff her body completely.

"Get the fuck up I'm getting my wedding dress today." She shoots up and ushers me out if the room so she could get ready.

I walk to my room and change my underwear, putting on a tight Of Mice & Men tee shirt and black denim shorts on with a pair of black vans. I grab my mini satchel after brushing my teeth and Ash and I leave to pick up the girls. After that we go to the gothic bridal store. I was so excited I was almost bouncing in my seat.

I parked my Hummer and went into the shop with the girls. I'm happy and excited and hyper. I feel like a kid in a candy store. I give the girls descriptions of what I want and then we all set off to look for the dress.

Right, I thought, weird looking, but pretty, black with lace, straps, gothic,  just simply me.

I looked and looked and I couldn't find one to my liking. I went to the girls who had collected at least five dresses each. I went to Ryan-Ashley. Each dress fitted the description but only one looked me. I hung that one up and Jenna quickly put them away.

Then I went to Kylie, i didn't like the patterns of one of the dresses but the rest were okay, i chose the one I liked best and hung that one up as Jenna put them away. I then went to Ally and Ash, I picked one dress from them each and hung those up too. Jenna put them away and came back with the most beautiful dress I had ever seen.

"Did any of you think of picking this one up?" She asked smiling. No one had.

"Its the dress." I say, my cheeks hurting from smiling so big.

"Try it on!" The girls gush.

I take the dress and go to the nicely decorated changing rooms. I put it on slowly, being careful. I didn't wanna damage the perfect dress.

"Jenna?" I call, "Can I have help with the dress?" I ask.

"Sure."

She walk in and gasps. "Paige, you look perfect." She says.

"Thanks." I grin.

I hold my breath and hold myself in so that I don't move while she's helping with the dress. When Jenna finished, I look at myself in the mirror. Tears welled up. I'm getting married to the love of my life. I stay in the dressing room with Jenna to compose myself and then i walked out.

"Oh my God you look gorgeous!" Ryan-Ashley squeals.

"My goal in life is to look as hot as you when I get married." Kylie says.

"Ricky won't be able to keep his eyes off of you." Ally says.

"Or his hands!" Ash exclaims suggestively. I laugh.

"I love this dress so much. Its so comfy. The dress is just too perfect not to get. This is my dress. This is definitely the dress. I'm buying it." I say.

"Its $1599.99, are you sure?" Jenna asks.

"Yeah that's fine. Easy. Can I pay via debit card?" I ask.

"Of course. I'll get the machine thing now, love. And by the way, you look lovely." She says and gets the machine thing (a/n- i genuinely dunno what the thingy is) and I pay for my wedding dress.

My wedding dress is put into one of those dress-bags and we take it to Ally and Ryan's place. We all got back into my Hummer and we went to get some food. It was okay.

I dropped everyone home and then Ash and I went home and I fed the kids the puréed food from yesterday.

"I think they really like your cooking." Ash tells me.

"I think they do." I smile.

"I don't blame them. I think as soon as you become a mom, you become a good cook. End of story." She says.

I agree.

"Hey baby girl." Ricky says, sitting next to me and stealing Harleen and her food from me and feeding her.

"You little fucker my hands are empty now, Ocean has been fed and is sleeping, Ash is feeding Alex, and there ain't no way possible to take a baby, no matter who's it is, from her. So I'm bored." I pout.

"Their my kids as well." He says. I pleadingly look at Ash.

"Nu-uh. We're best friends,  and that means whats yours is mine apart from your man. Their my non-biological babies." She says.

"You sound just like Ghost saying that. But then again, Ghost is momma-bear in a guys body." I say. "Gotta love Ghost."

"Yep." Ash says. "I bet you two cant wait for your wedding."

"We cant. I wish we could just marry already." Ricky says and I blush.

"Me too. But I guess the wait will just keep us excited for something." I say.

"Yeah. Rick, in the actual wedding and the reception, try to keep your hands to yourself, she's gonna look so sexy." Ash says and I laugh.

"Cant make promises." He winks.

"Fuck up, Ricky, you have when we're in bed after the reception and two weeks in Japan. I think you'll manage if you actually want to get some then." I tell him.

"I promise to keep my hands to myself, scouts honour." He says holding up his index, middle and ring fingers. We all laugh.

A/n- ONE CHAPTER LEFT ❤️❤️❤️