Prologue

Isla Black, just that kid you always see in the streets, just another homeless girl. Isla's been living on the streets since she was twelve, the only thing truely strange about this was the reason, or I guess reasons. The main cause; her mum was diagnosed with lung cancer. Having never known her father, and losing her mother, she just ran.

She ran from her dead mother, her abandoning father and her strange powers. Oh yes! The powers, I knew I was forgetting something.

Isla has the ability to control the dark side of the weather. No sunshine or rainbows, she controls the storms, tsunamis and tornados. The thunder and the lightning; the rain, wind and the storm clouds; She controls it all.

Although she tried (God knows she tried ), Isla could not run from her powers, so she embraced them. They were extremely helpful with her tough life on the street. She used her powers to steal supplies, but she was kind-hearted and never took more than she needed. She also used her powers to help some of the other kids living on the streets, sharing her food and protecting them from dangerous people. Which is ironic because to some, she would be deemed a dangerous person.

Her life on the street was going as it should, her everyday fight for survival, until one night changes everything. A creepy stranger attacked her, and she fought him off with her powers, but what she didn't see was the security cameras. The next morning it was all over the news, people all asking if she was friend or foe. She had everyone after her, from citizens to the police,  but what she did not expect, was the Avengers to be on her tail.

That's right people, The Avengers decided to join the party of catching poor little Isla. Don't call Isla little unless you want a raining storm cloud to follow you around for months. Also, there will be scenes in the view of some different Avengers. So join Isla and the Avengers on their little journey discovering more about this Hurricane than they thought there was to know.

💜A/N Hello woooooorld or anyone who actually ever reads this is only my second book on wattpad (My first is the werewolf and the shapeshifter you should check it out.) and to be honest, it's probably not the best but oh well read if you want to, enjoy if you can.
Mysterious_mischief out!