Run, Run, Run Away

Isla Black  Pov

I awake the next morning around 8:30 according to the clock on the wall(thankfully this one doesn't tick). I fix my hair into a messyish ponytail and Chuck my hoodie back on.

Just as I'm about to sit down the speaker in my room crackles. "Well, we can't keep her here forever!" Someone exclaimed I think it was Cap.

"What are you suggesting? We kill her or something!?!?" Exclaimed Tony. Oh, I am definitely not supposed to be hearing this but oh well.

"She's just a little girl we can't get rid of her, and she sure as hell doesn't deserve to die!" I believe that was Clint. I don't know whether to be offended that he called me ' just a little girl' or be great full that someone's defending me and is against killing me.

"True but she can't stay here plus she'll probably escape sooner or later." That was Nat. Definitely sooner I think to myself.

"Well, what are we going to do?" That was definitely a frustrated Fury.

"At the moment? Nothing. Not until we are sure its the right thing to do." States Cap and the others seem to agree. Ok, so that should give me a bit of time to escape. Now all I need is a plan.

"Wait is that microphone on?" That was bruce and yes, yes it is. I chuckle slightly as I hear shuffling and then some curse words from different people before the microphone is switched off.

Now plan, plan, plan, plan I need a bloody plan. I think back to when my powers were strongest, which is always when... I'm angry. Oh, that will definitely work.

All I have to do is wait till nightfall. If I get angry enough then my powres may be able to overide the chips in the walls and let me break out. This better work cause if it doesn't this is gonna be hella awkward.

-------------
10:00 PM

It's very quiet except the few people around that are the guards on night shift everyone else is asleep. Now is my chance so I think about the one thing that always makes my blood boil. My abandoning parents.

My father I never even knew him, he never even new me. Did he love me? I doubt it! Did I love him? Of course! He was my father as a child I thought he was a hero even though he left. He left me. He left my mum. He left us. I feel my blood boil and electricity crackle at my fingertips as my powers come flooding through my veins.

He left. He didn't love me. He hates me. No one loves me

My mother, I loved her, she loved me but she still left. She left me behind and now she's happy and now I am all alone.

She left. She doesn't love me anymore. She hates me. No one loves me.

No one loves me.

With that thought, lightning shoots from my fingertips and creates a hole in the ceiling. Cold air rushes in and alarms blare, but it's too late. I've grabbed my bag and flown through the hole in the ceiling.

Its hard to breath how high up we are so I swoop down lower. I just can't keep the smile off my face as I let out a small laugh. I'm free. I'm finally free.

-------------------------

I feel exhaustion creep into my body as I look for a place to land and rest for the night. Spotting a park, I swoop down and land on the plush, green grass.

I force my aching limbs to carry me to a tall tree, which I climb. I lay down on a land sturdy looking branch and close my eyes.

A thought crosses my mind that I might fall out of the tree, but I am quick to push it away. I will probably wake up before I hit the ground or as I'm slipping, so hopefully I'll be fine.

My body goes limp as I relax and my mind slowly drifts away. I welcome sleep with open arms and smile slightly. My brain goes blank and I am finally at rest. (A/N God I just realised it sounds like she's dying😂 whoops!)

------------------------------

Clint Barton AKA Hawkeyes Pov

I awake to the sound of the alarms going off and leap out of bed. I grab my bow and quiver of arrows from the floor while rushing into the now crowded halls. People are everywhere running around frantically.

I grab an agent by there shirt before asking what the hell is going on. "It's Hurricane sir! she has escaped!" He exclaims looking flustered and panicked. I let him go before storming off to find Fury.

This is just great! How did a fucking sixteen-year-old girl escape from a SHIELD Helicarrier, that's flying a couple thousand feet in the air! Oh right, she has powers. But didn't we have those things in the walls of her cell? Weren't they supposed to cancel out her powers!?!

She must be a lot more powerful than we thought. Well Shit, I think to my self as I walk into fury's office to see all of the Avengers already there looking either pissed off or confused. "How did we lose a little girl!" Crys Tony.

"I have no idea but we have to get her back!" Exclaims Cap with a look of determination.

"That's not going to be easy considering she could be anywhere," I exclaim with a sigh. This is definitely not going to end well.

"Send out squads of agents! I want search parties scrounging the city no the entire state! I want security footage and facial recognition scanners, we have to find this girl!" Fury orders the flustered agents scattered around the room, who nod and scurry out.

"I want you guys to search the city, Stark your with Natasha, you take the blocks in the south and west area. Barton your with Cap, you take the north and east. Thor, you scout the skies and land from above. Banner, you wait here, the others will call if and when they need back up. Leave no stone unturned. Get suited up and grab your coms, if you find her immediately call for back up. Move out!" Fury orders and I nod and go to suit up

After Cap an I are suited up and have our weapons we grab two SHIELD issue motorcycles and head out. As I'm looking around the dark and checking the scanners on the bike all I can think is ' This is going to be a long night'.

A/N HELLO!!!!!!!!!! welp here is the chapter. Sorry I haven't updated in a while its the last term of school and it's a little hectic but I'll update when I can. Damn she escaped so easily, they really shouldn't have underestimated her ;) anyway I promised a new character so you shall receive a new character... but you'll just have to wait for the next chapter ;) Chao

                                                             By mysterious_mischief