chapter 1

"SARADA WATCH OUT!" Boruto cried as he jumped in front of the girl in danger.

"BORUTO!" Said girl screamed in terror, as the boy got in the way of the bolder rushing down the hill that they where currently at the bottom of.

In that small bit of time that they where in danger, Boruto felt a change inside of himself.

He felt faster.

He felt....stronger.

His vision became clearer.

But he payed no attention to the changes, his only concern was saving sarada.

He quickly pulled Sarada away, letting the bolder hit a near by tree.

"Are you okay Sarada?" He asked looking up at the girl.

But the girl could not answer, as she was memorized by the boys eyes.

She slowly put her hand up, and pointed to his face. "B-boruto..y-your..eyes"

"Huh?..what about em?"

"They have..sharingan.?

_________________________

"DAD!" Boruto screamed as he ran into his house.

He finally got his sharingan to go away, after sarada told him how to of course.

"BORUTO! DON'T SCREAM IN THE HOUSE!" His father screamed back.

"I'LL SCREAM IF I WANT TO! BESIDES I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" He continued to scream.

"DON'T TALK BACK TO ME MISTER! AND I'M IN MY STUDY!" His father screamed once more.

"OKAY!" He screams, concluding the scream fest.

___________________________

Once Boruto finds his father, he hesitates on what he wants to ask. His father notices and decides to break the ice a little.

"Do you need help with training? Or do you need to talk?"

Boruto takes a deep breath and thinks about what he's going to say.

"Why-?" His voice cracks as he tries to continue. But Naruto is patient, as he can see this is truly troubling his son.

"Why...do I have..."

Now Naruto is getting extremely annoyed at his sons lack of words, and it takes all that he is not to question the boy back.

"Why do I have the...sharingan?" He slowly asked as he straightens his posture, hoping his father would see how much he wanted an answer.

Naruto is taken back at his sons question, and Boruto can tell, as his father's eyes widen and he also stiffens up.

He tries to come up with an answer, but nothing comes out.

'Can I tell him? What should I say?' Was all he could think about, as he stands up and leaves the room.

"Dad?" His sons voice trails behind him, as he keeps walking.

"I'll tell you..Some other time..I'm- I'm very tired tonight. Why don't you get some sleep too?" Naruto tries to dodge the question at hand, at least in till he talks to Sasuke.

"Oh..okay..but, you Better tell me tomorrow!" The boy yells running up to his room.

________________________

"DAMN IT!" Naruto yells slamming his fist on his desk, trying to gain enough courage to call his old rival.

"Naruto?" Hinata calls from the doorway of her 'husband's' study.

"Oh..uh..hi Hinata, don't worry about me! It's just some work trouble!"

"Well you should get to bed soon." Her voice and footsteps fade as she walks away.

'fuck it'

Naruto picks up the phone and dials Sasukes number.

-hello?

- oh hi sakura...is sasuke home?

-yeah hold on

-.....

-Naruto?

-sasuke...

-what's wrong?

-it's Boruto

-....

The line suddenly got silent

-what about him?

-he's awoken the sharingan.