chapter 3

Boruto was confused, he didn't know what to expect when 'uncle sasuke' dragged him into the guest bedroom. And he was even more confused when he saw his father sitting on the bed.

"What-?" He attempted but was cut off.

"Boruto, you can't let anyone know. Not even Hinata or Sakura. It was hard enough keeping this from them when you where born, considering all of the genjutsu sasuke had to put on them."

"What? Why can't I tell mom?"

"Boruto." Sasuke finally cut in, his deep voice startling not only Boruto but the boys father as well.

"Yeah? Uncle Sasuke?"

"I'm not your uncle, Boruto." Sasuke tried to hint.

"Well of course your not. You're dad's close friend, therefore I call you uncle." The boy said matter of factly.

Sasuke was getting quite annoyed that the boy didn't pick up on his hint. And Naruto was just a lump of emotions at the moment, not causing much help.

"Boruto, Hinata didn't give birth to you."

Now the boy was even more confused, Hinata isn't his mom? Then who is? Why didn't he know this sooner?

"If she isn't my mom then who is?" He says quite bluntly.

This was the moment that Naruto finally got the nerve to say something again.

"I am"

Boruto started laughing at his dad's stupidity, guys can't get pregnant.

"Guys can't have babies dad!" Boruto managed to laugh out.

"Listen to your father Boruto!" Sasuke growled out, for the boy was being hard to deal with. You can tell he took after Naruto.

"Oh I am, but I'm not hearing anything believable!"

Now Boruto was getting angry! How long are they going to keep trying to trick him?!

Naruto was beyond fighting though. He got up, and held the boys shoulders.

"Boruto, me and Sasuke did some stupid stuff as teenagers. We fell in love, and we couldn't stand being apart."

He took in a deep breath, preparing himself for what he was about to say.

"But making you won't be a mistake."

"What?" Borutos eyes widen as he takes this in.

"Boruto Sasuke and me are your true parents. I gave birth to you, and Sasuke is your father."

"THAT'S STUPID!" Boruto tried to come up with a better excuse.

Narutos grip on his sons shoulders tighten.

"You have it? Right?....The sharingan?"

Boruto paused.

"Yeah..I do."

"Well you look exactly like me, and you have the sharingan. What other explanation could there be?"

Tears started forming in the corners of the young boys eyes as he took this in.

"Why?....Why didn't you tell me sooner!?"

The small tears where downright waterfalls now.

Naruto almost answered but Boruto cut him off.

"Why didn't you two rase me instead of making me live a lie?!"

Boruto was gripping at his hair, tears running down his face.

This boy was truly upset.

"We didn't tell you because it's not accepted. It's why we didn't get together, there's no law against it, but if we got together your childhood would have been terrible. We where thinking of you."

This might be more complicated than they thought.