chapter 10

The two men and children walked into the blonds house, hoping there talk with Hinata will be calmer than that with sakura.

"Oh! Naruto!...is that Sasuke and sarada with you?"

"Uh..about that you see-"

'ATTENTION ATTENTION....THERE IS A ROUGE NINJA IN THE VILLAGE...I REPEAT A ROUGE NINJA, HIS CURRENT WHEREABOUTS ARE UNKNOWN, SO PLEASE TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS AND STAY INSIDE! WE ARE UNAWARE IF HE HAS ANY BACK UP! PLEASE STAY INSIDE, AND LOCK YOUR DOORS, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS!'

Sasuke looked at Naruto, and Naruto looked back.

"Hinata stay-" the blond started.

"I'm helping." Said girl stated.

"But Hinata! The kids-"

"Will be fine, they know the drill and they'll help Himawari get so safty."

Sasuke and nature both looked down to the children, they both nodded in exchange.

"Alright let's go."

____________________

"Sasuke!" The pink girl called.

She can't find him or Sarada anywhere, and with the big announcement she can talk some since into her husband once again.

"Sakura!" Hinata called running up to her.

"Hinata? What are you-"

BOOM!

A giant explosion went off.

"Aghh!" Sakura screamed in terror.

"sasuke And Naruto found the guy! He came here to kill the hokage!" The purple haired woman yelled over the sound of explosions.

"Then why is sasuke fighting?!"

Boom!!

Am extra loud and huge explosion went off.

______________________

"Did you hear that?" Sarada whispered to boroto, a sleeping himawari in her arms.

"Yeah..do you think our dad's are okay?"

"I hope so.."

____________________

"HINATA!" Naruto screamed as the woman was stabbed in the chest, He catches her as she falls to the ground.

"N-naruto...I know about Boruto.."

"You..what?"

She Smiles, Coughing Up A little blood, "Promise me you'll stay with sasuke."

The blonde looks at the girl in awe.

"I'd have it no other way."

"But...Please watch over Himawari, adopt, h-her...and..sara..da.."

Her eyes close and she fights to stay awake. "I'll get..to..see..neji-nii" and her heart, stops beating.

"Naruto?" Sasuke questions.

He flinches..but already knows what he's about to ask.

"She already knew, did you get the criminal?"

"Yeah..he's been taken care of, did you get your stomach hit in any way, shape or form?"

Naruto lays down the woman in his arms, in a nice grassy place.

"No, Hinata stopped that from happening." The blonde smiled at the Raven.

"Sasuke..?" They both heard a familiar voice.

"What is it...Sakura." said man spat out.

"Let's go homee!" She cheers.

"No! There is no home with you Sakura! And if you can't accept that then you my as well leave!"

Naruto got a little worried about the little fight, but he felt an ache in his abdomen, something he is quite familiar with.

It means his baby is growing faster than normal.

"Sasuke! We need to go!" The blonde cried out, actual tears threatening to spill.

Sasuke looked over to see his lover with a hand on his stomach and he was raking deep breaths.

Sasuke's eyes widen as he, jumps over to the other male and jumps away to the nearest hospital, with people who knew of the last birth.

_____________________

"Dad!" All of the kids rushed into the hospital, even little Himawari.

"You're fat daddy." The little girl announced, making everyone laugh except for the blonde himself.

"Boruto, Himawari. Did they tell you, about hinata?"

The room got silent and the kids got gloomy.

"Yes they did."

"I'm sorry." The dark haired man finally chirped out.

"It's okay! Now daddy can be our mommy and uncle sasuke van be our dady!" Himawari piped up.

"HUHH?!" Everyone questioned the little girl.