chapter 9

"There you are!" Sakura yelled pulling her so called husband away from the blond hokage and his son. "Sarada come on!" She yelled once more trying to get her family to go with her, but her plans didn't go as expected as sasuke pulls away from her hold.

"Sasuke..sarada? Come on! Let's go!" She tried to reason.

"Sakura I'm going with Naruto. And so is sarada."

"But you where with him all day, spend some time with me! I am your wife after all!"

"Not for long" sarada grumbled under her breath. "What was that yong lady?!" Sakura walked towards her daughter and grabbed her wrist. "Ouch! That hurts, let go!" "Last time I checked I was your mother, not the other way around!"

And sakura continued to try and pull her daughter away, that is until sasuke ripped Sakura's hand away from his daughter.

"Don't you ever touch my daughter like that again!" Sasuke's stern voice startling everyone, considering it's Been awhile since he's used it.

Sasuke almost hit the woman but before he could Naruto gripped at his hand, before he even raised it.

"Sasuke calm down, where not here for violence." And with this assume calmed down, and gave the blond a smile. The sight of this made Sakura jealous and have anger towards the both the blond and his son.

"Yeah, and you shouldn't be here at all Naruto, you and your idiot son need to leave!" She pouted, with an angry look on her face.

And with that statement, Sasuke lost it.

SMACK!

Sakura looked at her husband in horror, holding her cheek with now held pain, growing with every second. Sasuke held a tiny stack of papers and put them in the pink girls face.

"Sign the papers, I already have." His tone was demanding almost if he was threatening her, which he practically was.

She didn't speak, nor did she read the papers, she just signed still in shock from the man's earlier actions.

"Good bye Sakura."

"Wait! Aren't you coming home?" She silently called.

"I have no reason to live with you considering we aren't married anymore, you just signed the divorce papers, and Naruto verified them. I'll be taking Sarada with me."

"You can't do that!"

"Sakura, don't test him further." The blond declared, looking at the woman  with sympathy.

Said woman started crying, tears running down her face.

The dark haired male just looked in disgust. "I've already collected my thing's, don't follow me."

And with that Naruto, sasuke, and the children left.

"He-he can't do that! W-why would he ever leave me!"

The pink haired woman stomped off in anger.

_________________________

"So are you two going to about me?" The girl asked hopefully.

"After me and Naruto are officially married."

"Seriously!" She beamed happiness in her eyes.

"Shouldn't you be, I don't know, a tiny bit upset, I mean you just lost your mother." Boruto quizzed. "Nah, I kinda always thought she wasn't even my mother in the first place, since we didn't have any resemblance."

"Well that's because you look like Dad!" Boruto laughed, Sarada joining.

"Where going to go to the training grounds, bye!" Both children yelled, still laughing.

Once the children left, sasuke rapped his arm around Narutos waist, kissing his temple, and then straight on the lips.

"We did a good job, with Boruto. I can't wait to see how well we do with the other."

The dark haired male slightly rubs Narutos stomach, from the side.

"Neither can I, sasuke." Naruto smiles.