chapter 5

"Mom!" Sarada yelled running up to her mother.

"Hm? What is it sarada?"

"Do you think..that Auntie Hinata is Boruto's real mother?"

The pink haired woman's eyes widen at her daughters statement.

"That's ridiculous! Who else could that dumbass hokgae had a child with. Did you hear that he's growing his hair out again?! The nerve of that guy-"

Sarada stopped paying attention to her mother's words, as she lost interest. So she gradually started walking away searching for the boy in question.

As she last saw him talking to his father, she decided to ask him.

Walking to the hokage's tower, as the was in no rush to get there.

_____________________

"Sasuke stop." The blond moaned out lazily pushing the ravenetts face away.

"Naruto, now that born to knows there no reason to hide it as much! Come on it could be our secret!" The dark haired man tried to protest in a hushed voice.

"Sasuke we can't have an affair!"

"Why not?!" He slammed his hands on the blonds desk a sad look in his eyes, as he yelled the words before he could even think.

"Because, sasuke! Think about your daughter with Sakura, you'll mess up your relationship with her! Not to mention Sakura herself!"

"I could care less! I just want you Naruto! If I could have my way I wouldn't even be married to sakura, I'd have you and Boruto to myself like a true family! No secrets, and no lies!"

Naruto was startled at the Ravens words, and at a loss for his own.

"Please Naruto, don't drop what we have. It wasn't in the past, I never stopped!"

"S-sasuke, why are you like this all of a sudden?"

"Boruto got me thinking about everything, and now I just want you both. I don't want to forget, because the truth is I cant. I still love you Naruto! And that will never change!" The raven almost had tears in his eyes as he spoke.

"Sasuke..you know I love you too-"

"Then let me have you." Sasuke cut him off.

"Sasuke what if I get pregnant again?!"

The raven got closer to the blond, there faces less than an inch apart.

"I would be the happiest man alive, because I would be restoring the uchiha with the one I love, rather than a girl I barely even know."

"Okay.." the blond replied, letting his lust take over.

"Naruto..."

"Sasuke..."

And there lips where about to meet, the atmosphere was practically pulling them together and the moment was just right.

There lips collided in a long awaited kiss, as the raven pulls his partner out of his chair and into a position so that he's leaning against the desk.

____________________

Sarada was speechless to say the least.

When she got to the hokage's tower the hokage's business room was open, so she just walked up to it, but she did not expect to hear her father confessing his love, nor the hokage to do the same.

And the kiss was just to much.

She ran away, to find Boruto on her own.

But one question lingerd in her mind...did Boruto know about this?