I love you ~special~

Okay I have a tiny writers block, so the next chapter will take a bit longer than usual, so for the time being I'll give you some sasunaru lemon and fluff moments. I call it "how boruto was born!"

~p.s. If you do not like sexual actions please don't read the lemon part. I will put a warning.

____________________________

"Yayy!" The blonde yelled jumping into his new and improved house. He was so happy about his new place and how he was getting the role of hokage, it was killing him!

"Don't be so happy you idiot, it's not that cool."

The blonde only laughed as he walked up to the gloom sasuke "Do you want some peanut butter with that jelly sasuke?"

"I'm just saying it's not that impressive for a house." He shewed off the subject. But Naruto knew better and he started yelling "OH MY GOD SASUKE DO YOU WANT ME THAT BADLY I HAD NO IDEA YOU WHERE SO HORNY! OKAY JUST FUC-"

"Shut up you idiot!" A blush slightly resting on the tall man's face.

"Awe is sasuke embarrassed?" The blonde wined in a mocking voice.

But suddenly the jokes stopped and the laughter faded as sasuke lightly held both sides of Narutos face, leaning in as he dose so.

"What if I am embarrassed? Is it wrong to be like that when around the one I deeply care for?"

"it's called love, you dork" Naruto whispered out, leaning in trying to close the almost nonexistent gap between them. But sasuke had other plans he leaned away walking towards the door. "No!" The blond called.

Sasuke had a well hidden smirk on his face "hm?"

"I want..more."

"And you say I'm horny."

"Sasuke please?" He begged

The dark haired man chuckled as he turned around, facing the blonde.

Walking over to him pushing him to a wall, sasuke got there faces close together once more, but this time he closed the gap.

There lips moved in sync as they bit one another's lips, and begged for entrance from one another. The moans- mostly from Naruto- where unbearable for both partners.

Sasuke pulled away a slight bit as he started kissing Narutos jaw line.

"You're the next hokage, if we go any further you could be shunned and ignored by your own people."

"We'll just have to keep it a secret then won't we."

A smirk played once again at the pale man's lips as he kissed the blonde once again.

(LEMON TIME)

____________________________

Not sure how they got there both boys managed to go into a bedroom in the house, there clothes rid from there bodies and the sweat already forming on there skin.

"Sasuke? Say you love me."

"Why?"

"I just want to hear it."

A sloppy kiss was sent to the blonds lips and there was a muffled sound of someone saying the words "I love you"

Naruto took this as a good opportunity to try and release some tension.

"You can do it now."

The Elder males eyes widen as he withdraws his hand from the younger ones ass.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

And with that Sasuke slowly eased his member to the fairly stretched hole and he eased it inside.

Hissing from the blonde boy was heard as he was stretched further than before.

"Aghh~" he wined as he tried to get used to the feeling of the man above him.

Sasuke leaned down capturing the blonds plump pink lips Biting the bottom lip as he asks for entrance. The smaller male happily took the offer as there tongues battled for dominance.

The Elder male slowly started moving his hips increasing his speed every time the blonde made a noise.

The sound of slapping skin filled the room, moans and groans where heard from both parties.

"Sasukee~" Naruto moans out gripping at the dark males hair, pulling him down even further colliding there lips once again.

And finally both of the men where reaching there climax, as the thrusts grew faster and and sloppy.

And just like that both men reached there end. The white seed from the blonde spilling between the two and the seed from the raven unto the blond.

"I live you." They both whisper in unison as slumber takes over.