chapter 22

Naruto gasped as he was shoved into the cab, sasuke following suite.

"Goodbye kids!" The dark haired male waved as the cap started moving. Looking at his infants as Ino held onto them.

The road they where traveling on was bumpy, but neither where complaining as the night grew darker.

The wedding its self was very long and they had some surprise guests, one which included Gaara and Sakura's parents, who..weren't happy about there daughter and tried to hurt the newly weds. Somewhere I'm time everything stopped and the sun started to set. Hence where the couple is right now.

"I can't wait for this weekend, our honeymoon, finally after so long." Naruto yawned burying his head into sasuke, cuddling into him.

"I can't wait to have more children." The Raven haired man chuckled darkly and lustfully.

"Not tonight sasuke...I just want to sleep tonight."

Sasuke smirked, "So tomorrow I can fuck you dry right?"

Narutos eyes widened as he smaked sasukes chest a blush covering his entire face.

"Don't say things like that! What if the kids where here!"

"Ah! But the kids aren't here, so I can say anything I want, I could even talk dirty if it gets down to it." Sasuke chuckled once more earning a look of terror from his lover.

"Come to think of it..." Sasuke started as he cracked  the sound proof window open the taxi so that he could ask the driver a question.

"Hey! How long until we get to our stop?"

"Ehh...about...two hours maybe one."

"Thanks" Sasuke says closing the window again pulling the blonde onto his lap so that he was facing him.

"We gave some spare time...how about we start with our honeymoon exercises?"

"Sasuke I said not tonight!"

"Oh come on" Sasuke started moving his hands up his lovers dress, lightly kidding his neck and nibbling on his ear, "we can always sleep when we get there."

"Sasuke no."

"Sasuke yes."

And with that sasuke launched his pale lips at narutos pink plump ones, naruto melted right away kissing back with no hesitation. Sasuke was mentally laughing at how easy it was to change his lovers mind.

There was a bump in the road that caused Naruto to grind onto sasuke causing both of the males to groan.

Sasuke slid his hand further down the blondes thigh reaching his underwear, which was very girly meaning he was wearing a thong.

"Prepared yourself for me did you?"

Naruto blushed even harder, if possible. "Shut up stupid, it was ino's idea!"

Sasuke snorted and gripped narutos thigh a little tighter.

"Since when have you and ino been best friends, huh?"

"Since she agreed to watch the kids and said she...well.."

"Well what?!"

"She's shipped us since we where twelve!"

"She..wha..why did she act like she had a crush in me then?!"

"Don't ask me" naruto shrugged.

The blonde leaned down and kissed down the Ravens neck licking it back up, "by the way sasuke...you killed the mood."

And with that bit of information naruto get off of sasukes lap and got back into his earlier cuddling position letting his tiredness consume him.

"Naruto!!" Sasuke wined

Naruto just had a smile on his face.

__________________________

Ugh I hate my phone! It kept correcting sasuke to assume and naruto no nachos tf