chapter 19

"Sakura.." the raven seethed through his teeth, the name alone made him want to murder something. Sasuke fully blamed Sakura for the death of there third child considering she hit naruto in the gut when he was pregnant. The raven didn't understand what her problem with Naruto was, it was almost as if she didn't have a reason to hate him. Sure she knew that Naruto and him where together raising sarada and Boruto, but that's all she knew.

Sakura didn't care when Sasuke was gone, and Sasuke knows that, he even knows that she tried to get Naruto to stop looking for him by telling him she loved him. So what was her problem now? Sasuke could care less. The Ravens only concern was getting her away from his family, even if it meant killing her, he would do whatever he found necessary to stop her from finding out about the babies.
Sasuke is currently running through the village jumping from rooftop to rooftop, trying to find the pink headed bitch, but alas the Ravens luck was not with him today.

This will take longer than he thought.

_________________________

*knock knock*

"I'LL GET IT MOM!" Boruto screamed opening the door, only to meet the girl who was supposed to be getting assassinated right now. "NEVER MIND!" and bam! The door was slammed right in her face.

"Will you stop screaming your going to wake Aimi and saraunaru!"

"Well it's not my fault that pink headed, bubble gum bitch decided to break the restraining order!"

"Watch Your Language! I better call sasuke."

________________________

*ring ring*

"Hello?"

"Sakura was at the house. I don't know if she's still here, but she was"

"Alright..thanks"

"God sasuke don't sound so happy."

Sasuke chuckled and hung up. Going in the direction Sakura was in.

________________________

"Come on guys let me in!"

"No!"

"I just need to talk with Naruto!"

"NO!"

"I'll leave as soon as it's over!"

There was conversation from inside the house.

"As long as you don't wake my..baby dolls.." Boruto decided.

"Uhh...okay..?"

The door unlocked and Boruto had rope in his hands.

"For safety"

Sakura just nodded allowing the twelve years old to tie her hands behind her back.

"Now what do you want?" Naruto grits out..he's still angry about the kidnapping.

"I wanted to ask a question about you and sasuke."

Now everyone's attention was on the pink haired girl..and I mean everyone...including the raven in question.

"Then why don't you just ask me?" Sasuke calls startling everyone in the room.

"Well..I wanted to know..If the rumors are true?"

"What rumors?" Sasuke growled

"The ones about the...The marriage...between you two."

"That's none of your concern." Sasuke growled once more lifting Sakura over his shoulder.

"I'll finish my task outside."

Everyone nodded. Except for the bubblegum girl.

__________________________

"Sasuke? Where are we going? Are you going to ditch Naruto and marry me again instead? Because if you are-"

"Shut up. I'm getting you out of my way."

"W-what?"

Sasuke sat down the pinknette grabbing his sword. "Don't move" he laughed.

Sasuke put a jutsu on Sakura as fast as he could hoping she didn't notice.

Now she couldn't move. Even if she wanted to.

The raven put his sword right by her neck. "You've hurt my son, and are a threat to my infants. Say goodbye, sakura.

"No, no! Please!" She begged tears forming.

"Shut up."

Slash!

The girls head whipped clean off of her body, blood covered over sasukes sword.

"Goodbye, sakura."