chapter 21

Today was a very special day.

"Come on mom! It's just a dress!" Boruto yelled pulling Naruto into the church where assume stood at the alter.

"It's embarrassing! Why am I the girl anyway?!"

"Mom...you gave birth! Come on and marry dad already!"

The blonde hokage finally accepted his fate and walked down the aisle.

Sasukes breath hitched as his lover came closer, in a dress that he us sure to remember forever.

The music started to play as Naruto strode toward his soon to be husband, who at the moment had a lustful look in his eyes that told the blonde they weren't done having kids. Which in its self scared the blonde, as he held a look of fear in his eyes.

He finally came face to face with his lover, finally after so many years being where they should be. There eyes met and a smile was held on both there faces.

_______________________

"And now the vows" the priest says looking at Sasuke expectedly.

The raven clears his throat looking Naruto directly in the eyes holding his hands with the one he has left.

"Naruto...I promise never to leave your side, to stay with you and care for you. However many children we end up having, I don't care as long as you're there with me. I don't need power as long as I have you, I love you."

Naruto had tears in his eyes, that thank goodness no one noticed but sasuke.

"And now the bride."

"I will cook for you, I love nothing more than i do you and my children, unless where talking about ramen-."

Everyone laughs at the joke, even sasuke.

"But i promise to return your love to me as much as I can. I hope to have more children, and stay with you for the rest of my life. As long as where together I don't care where we go, we've waited so long to be together and i want to stay this way, I love you too sasuke."

Sasuke was smiling like an idiot, but did he care? Not at all.

"You may kiss-" but before the priest could finish sasuke already had his hand on narutos waist and back, dipping him backwards and kissing his plump, round, quivering lips

The kiss was over, and the kids where grossed out.

"How can you do that?!" Boruto asked gagging.

"Do what?" Replied his parents, who where in a rather weird position right now, as Naruto was sitting on sasuke lap and they where feeding each other cake.

"Kiss! And whatever the hell you're doing right now!"

Naruto laughed "you'll understand when you're older."

Boruto just snorted and walked over to his friends and ino who at the moment was caring for sana and aimi.

"I love you so much sasuke.." naruto said laying his head on the Ravens shoulder as another piece of cake was delivered to his mouth.

"And I love this cake!"

Sasuke laughed opening his mouth as a piece of cake was put into it.

"I love you more though." Says the Raven kissing his husband's forehead.
" I meant what I said about the ramen...don't you forget that!"

Sasuke puts his face into the blonde spikes of hair.

"I know you did...and I also know that ino is watching the kids tonight.."

"No! It's too soon to have more kids!"

"Oh?" Sasuke smirks gripping at the blondes ass, earning a slap to the chest.

"Not at the wedding!"

They both started laughing.