chapter 16

I got the names and I'll go ahead give credit to pillara and LittleMiss-Worthless so i don't forget! Oh and thank you for the other names that where not chosen I'll make sure to use them some other time in the story!

____________________

"Naruto..is In labor?!" Sasuke started hyperventilating.

"yes sasuke lord hokage has started to give birth. It should be a nice and easy C-section so don't worry."

"How many babies again?" Sasuke managed to say through his hurt state.

"You are having twins sir...unless there's an extra which I highly dought."

"Shh!" Boruto moaned out him and saradas heads leaning against each other as they fall asleep.

"Sorry!" Liz whispered smiling at the scene.

"Your name is Liz right?"

"That would be correct"

"Well liz..can I ask what a C-section is?"

Liz started laughing taking in deep breathes of air as she let's them out almost like a laugh inside of its self.

"H-hey I'm new to this!" Sasuke accuses pouting slightly, but not so much as you could actually tell.

"But don't you have two more kids? Not to mention himaweri!" Who at this point was sleeping with her big brother.

"I was never there to witness the birth!"

"Okay..phew..okay" she calmed herself down. "A C-section is where the mother can't give birth in the normal way. So they have to get part of there stomach cut open to get the baby out by hand."

Sasuke eyes widen "WILL NARUTO BE OKAY?!"

"Daddy shut up!" All three children yelled throwing there shoes at the accused father.

Liz just laughed some more. "Lord hokage will be fine! They numb his entire stomach and abdomen so he won't feel a thing! And remember he's done this before for Boruto." She assured pointing to Boruto.

"can I go..see him?" The raven asks with hope in his eyes.

"No, I apologies, but you're not allowed to be back there."

The raven looses all emotion, slumping down in his chair a single tear falls from his face.

"Sir? You'll be the first to see him once the birth is complete."

"But I need to be there now! When he actually needs me! He's being cut open and our babies are going to be pulled out of him! Is that where that scar on his abdomen came from? His other C-Section?"

"I would assume so sir." Liz complicated some of her brown hair falling into her bright blue eyes.

"Hey..what's liz short for? This little conversation is calming me down a little."

Liz smiled slowly walking and sitting down beside the raven.

"My full name is, lizly Rosa Korusa Lavy. But that's a mouthful so everyone just calls me Liz before the leaf village I lived in a tiny little town on a mountain top called mouza. The people there where known for their long names. Just like me!" She smiled recalling her old town.

"Why did you move?"

"Well they don't have nurses there and it was practically me calling, I still go visit sometimes."

Sasuke nodded in understanding.

"Liz!! We need you something happened!"

Someone from narutos room called.

"SASUKE!" Naruto could be heard screaming.

"Sasuke stay-!"

But Sasuke was already in the room.