chapter 7

"So you did know about this?" The girl cried.

"Well yeah but I was told not to tell anyone, I would have told you, I swear!" Boruto defended himself.

Sarada wasn't mad, she was upset. Not because she didn't get told about there relation to one another, but because she had a crush on the stupid blonde. And now she can never be with him, unless it's incest, which she refuses to let happen.

"Stop crying, you weren't even supposed to find out....yet..."

The girl paused and looked the boy straight in the eyes..."yet?" Her tone was slightly threatening, and the evil like stare was just adding on to it.

"Don't tell anyone expecially Sakura Hinata and my dads...but I think dad..refuting to sasuke is going to try to get back together with my other dad!"

Sarada thought about what she saw the day before....The kiss and the confession of love, she never expected her father to say. Boruto has a point, and she was thinking somewhere on the same lines.

"Yeah..I saw my dad confessing his love....and then they kissed..I didn't stay to see or hear the rest...but in pretty sure I know how it went down..considering they have yet to be seen or heard from today."

Boruto nodded telling sarada that he understood, but then when he thought about it further his eyes got wide as he grabbed Sarada by the shoulders, a worried look in his eyes.

"Do you think there planning on having another baby?"

Sarada's eyes got exceptionally wide as she took the new information in.

"How are they going to cover it up this Time? And what about my mom and Hinata?"

"I don't know..This can't be good though, w have at if they get caught this time?!"

Boruto was extremely worried about his not so normal family, he's grown to accept his dad's and part of him can't wait to have a younger sibling that us truly one hundred percent his full blooded sister and/or brother. But another part of him wants his fathers to be safe, and not have another child.

"I've noticed something." Sarada says breaking the silence.

"Huh? What did you notice?"

"I've noticed that before your sharingan activated, they weren't that close, in fact they tried to stay away from each other. Do you think it's because they knew this would happen?"

Now the blond was thoroughly confused.

"Knew what would happen?"

"Baka Boruto! That they knew they wouldn't be able to Control there feelings for each other, and eventually have another child!"

Now the boy was glad they where in an abandoned part of the woods because sarada just screamed her heart out.

"Oh yeah, that makes since! And you don't have to be so loud!"

"Well you don't have to be such an idiot!"

"I'm not an idiot, you baka!"

"Your the baka!"

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"Am not!"

"Whatever, let's go find our dads."

"H-hey wait up!"