Magcon part 2

Last chapter...
I didn't really want a picture with the other boys so I went over to where Jacobs line was and Hunter was there but not Jacob. Where is he...?

I went to the bathroom thinking That he was doing the same, so I went into the bathroom and did my business then fixed my makeup a little. I walked back out to where the line to meet Jacob was and I still didn't see him. I was really confused. Maybe he just didn't feel good and went up to his room. I grabbed Cleo and Liz that just got done taking pictures with the boys and we walked up to our hotel room.
"So did you get to meet him Autumn?" Cleo and Liz said simultaneously.
"No, I don't know where he went, but he wasn't down there." I said back with a sad face.
"Oh well that sucks but maybe he will be there tomorrow!" Cleo said.
"Yeah your right Cleo!"
Then after that talk we all went on our phones and went on Instagram we were on our phones for a good 2 hours and then by the time we all got off it was only like 9:00 so the girls asked if I could got to the vending machine and get us all snacks. I said sure and left the room. I was walking looking at my phone no seeing where I was going and then suddenly I'm on the ground. I started to laugh it off because I don't like crying so I laugh. Then I hear a voice that was unfamiliar. I look up and see a boy with brown hair and brown eyes looking at me. IT WAS THE ONE AND ONLY JACOB SARTORIUS!
"I'm so sorry!" He said and I didn't no what to say all that came out was
" um...it's...k...hi..." REALLY Autumn! Um it's k hi that's all you could say you sound like an idiot.

JACOBS POV:
( a/n: didn't see that coming did you!)
I was walking down the hall because the boys wanted me to get some food for them. I left the room and was walking down the hallway my phone buzzed and when I went to grab it I fell and bumped into someone I got up but the other person was still on the ground. "Ow!" I whisper screamed
I looked at the other person and realized that it was a girl. She looked up at me. She was beautiful! I stated for a few seconds then managed to say something. "I'm so sorry" I said
"Um...it's...k...hi!" She said looking really embarrassed, but I thought that it was really cute. She got up. "Sorry that was embarrassing I only do that when I'm nervous. My name is Autumn" she said. "Wow that's a pretty name for a pretty girl." I said. WHAT! Jacob did you just said that! Your so dumb.

AUTUMNS POV:
Did he just call me pretty!!!! I can't believe this! Omg what do I say back!
"Thanks" I said
"No problom, by the way, I'm Jacob" he said
"Yeah i...i know, I was down at magcon earlier and wanted to meet you but you wernt there" I said stuttering a bit
"Oh yeah I didn't feel good earlier so I went to my hotel room and payed down but I'll be there tomorrow!" He said
"Awesome! Well I have to go back to my friends I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said with a huge smile on my face.
"Yeah, but wait can I have your number?" He said
OMG!OMG!OMG! Did he just ask for my number ok... Stay calm.
"Yeah sure here." I said and typed my number in his phone. He said thanks and then we both walked away. I walked back to the room and forgot that I didn't get any food so I ran back to the vending machine And got a few things then went back to the room when I got there both Liz and Cleo looked at me.
"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!" Cleo said
"Sorry there was an...incident" I said
"What do you mean incident?" Liz said
"I'll tell you guys tomorrow but here's the food." I said with an enormous smile on my face. We ended up watching movies and eating food until we all fell asleep.