AUTUMN?!

JACOBS POV:
I walked In and couldn't believe what I saw.
"AUTUMN! Don't do it!" I shouted at the sight of her on her roof about to jump.
She turned around quickly and ran towards me
"Jacob" she said and wrapped her arms around me
"Why?" I asked with tears brimming my eyes
"I thought no one cared about me, I thought I was all alone."
Earlier that day...

AUTUMNS POV:
I was on my way over to joshes to see him because he had told me earlier to come over. I was about five minute away so I desided to text him and tell him that I was almost there. I few seconds later he replied said hurry up😉

I got to his house and just walked in like I usually did and went up to his room. When I walked in he was in the bathroom and told me to wait on his bed. After a few minutes of waiting he came out. He didn't have a shirt on which was odd but I mean I want complaining. He came and sat next to me and gave me a kiss. I kissed back and it ended up with us making out. The all of a sudden he got on top of me and pinned me down.
"We can either do this the hard way or the easy way"
"What!" I said as I tried to escape his grip.
As I struggled to get out of his grip he pushed down harder and started to undress me...

I woke up tied up in joshes room. I could hear him downstairs so I wiggled my way out of the rope he had tied me up with and made a run for it. I went out the back door so he didn't see me. I ran all the way back to my house and when I got there I went to my room. I was terrified of what he had done... Quite honestly I did t no what he had done everything was a blur. All kinds of thoughts were running threw my head. What if he finds me. He could kill me. I walked onto my roof to think. And then I thought about committing suicide. It would be the best thing to do. I don't have anybody left, Jacob hates me Josh I don't ever want to see again. I'm completely alone.

I thought for a few more minutes then realize that it was the right thing to do. I stood up and was looking down realizing what I was about to do when I heard a voice behind me.

"Autumn. Don't do it!" Somebody said from behind me
It was a voice that I had known from anywhere it was Jacobs . Did he still care? I didn't care at this point I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around him.
"Jacob"I said in a whisper tone
"Why?"he asked

Should I tell him what happened. I don't know if I can trust him. He is done so much to me in the past. I thought for a few minutes and then finally told him. When I had finished my story he was crying.
"Why would he do that to you" he asked
I honestly didn't have an answer. I had so many questions myself.