Show time

AUTUMN'S POV:
The boys had to be out for the show in 5 minutes. I was so happy that I got to meet all of them and hang out with them before the show. I was talking to Jacob when Hunter came up behind him and whispered something in his ear I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I heard my name Liz's and Cleo's names. Then Hunter walked away not saying anything to me. Ok then... A few minutes later the boys said that they had to go on stage and they all said goodbye and see you later. Jacobs walked away and winked and said " hope you enjoy the show!" Now I was really confused.
JACOB'S POV:
I was talking to Autumn while her fried s were talking to the other boys. I was really happy talking to her she is super sweet and gorgeous! Hunter cam up behind me and told me a plan for magcon later. It was the best plan I have ever heard. I agreed with him and he walked away.

AUTUMN'S POV:
Me and the girls Walked out into the room where the stage was. We got in the front right by the stage since we were already in the building. We were waiting on our phones since it was a few minutes before the let people in and a security man came up to us and told us that we had to go outside and wait in line. We all said that we were VIP and that we were hanging out with the boys but he didn't believe us.
"If you are hanging out with the magcon boys then where are they?" The security man questioned us
"Well they were here a few minutes ago" I said
"but they just left to go get ready." Cleo added
"Haven't heard that before, common girls just go outside and wait in line!"
Just then Jacob walked out. Thank god
"Hey, is there a problem sir?" Jacob said
"No, just telling these girls that they have to wait outside. They said that they were with you boys, is that true?" The annoying security man said
"Yeah they are with us and they don't have to wait outside there fine!"
Thank you Jacob I thought in my head but must have accidentally said it out loud because I heard Jacob say "anytime cutie."
Then he walked back to the backstage where all the guys were and got ready.

*skip to when the show starts*

All the boys were on stage and they sang and danced to a song like they usually do then Hunter got a mic.
"HEY GUYS!!! Ok so we have a special surprise today!" He said into the mic
"Can Liz Williams, Autumn Samuels, and Cleo Anderson please come up to the stage!"
What is going on I thought as I walked up to the stage. Jacob motioned for me to come over to him so I did.
"What's going on?" I asked
"You'll see!" He answered very happy and exited
Cam took the mic he had in his hand and put it up to his mouth. He seemed cool I only talked to him for a few minutes before the show but he was super sweet and nice.
"Ok so we have these three beautiful young ladies up here because Jacob Hunter and Dylan wanted to do a Q:A with them so if you have any questions for them then now is the time to ask." Cameron said into the microphone
Littlerly every girl raised their hand and before you knew it they are all asking questions.
"How did you guys meet?" One girl asked
"Well I ran into Autumn in the hallway one night." Jacob said with a huge smile!
"Liz here ran up and tackled me today." Hunter said with a chuckle
"And I met Cleo here when Hunter introduced me to her." Dylan said with a really cute southern accent.
After that question another fan asked a question and then another fan and another. Until...
"Will you and Autumn kiss?" On fan asked

JACOB'S POV:
"Will you and autumn kiss! On fan asked
I looked at Autumn who had her head down and looked like she was smiling kinda😏... Ok let's see how this plays out.
I walked up to autumn and kissed her on the cheek. And she smiled . I think I like her...A LOT!

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! I'm thinking of doing another book idk what to do tho leave some suggestions.
-KENZIE❤️