Starting Over

AUTUMNS POV:
Jacob spent the night last night to make sure I was ok even though I assured him I would be fine. I didn't mind his company though. I'm glad that the fight that we had was over. I know that he didn't mean what he said but Still there was part of me that believed what he said.
I got out of my bed and out of Jacobs grasp. And went to the bathroom teying not to wake him up but I guess it didn't work very well because as soon as I got up he asked me where I was going.
"I'm just going to the bathroom I'll be right back." I said laughing at him.
"Ok don't be to long." He groaned
I went into the bathroom and took a shower, did my makeup dried my hair and did my hair. Then I realized that I forgot to bring clothes into the bathroom.
...crap Jacobs out there.
"Jacob?" I yelled
"Yeah?" He yelled back
" forgot clothes... So close your eyes" I said
He laughed and I could tell that he was grinning "why should I?"
"Ugh just do it!"
"Fineee!"
After a few seconds I ran out and into my closet. Then I got dressed and walked out. Jacob looked me up and down and grinned. I gave him a look. And he backed up and put his hands in the air as a sign of surrender.
"So... I have a question. I told him and went to sit on my bed.
"What's up?" He said and came and sat next to me.
"Did you mean what you said when you got mad at the park?"
"Autumn you no I didn't" he said kinda hurt that I thought that
"I know but I still had doubts"
"About what?" He asked
"I don't know really, I feel like it's weird now." I said
"Well why don't we start over then." He said
"Ok I guess."
"Hi I'm Jacob"
"Hi I'm Autumn" I said and smiled as we looked into each others eyes.