Questions And Answers

AUTUMNS POV:
Last night was the best night of my life! I found out that the guy that I have liked since we met likes me and we also kissed! It was my first kiss and it was amazing. I can't believe that this is real life right now? Like seriously. The only problem is that eh is leaving in 2 days. I'm going to miss him so much. I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm going to be alone again!

JACOBS POV:
Last night was the best I finally told the girl that I have liked since we met that I like her and I think she likes me back because WE KISSED! It was definitely the best night ever but the only problem is that I am leaving in 2 days! I don't want to leave but I have to go home. I don't want to leave her alone again. I have an idea I'm going to ask her to be my girlfriend even tho I'm leaving I still want her to be mine.

*1 hour later*
I had the perfect plan and I had her mom to help me.
"Hey Mrs. Samuels can you do me a favor?"
"Yeah of corse sweety what do you need ?" She asked politely
I told her the plan and she agreed to it. It was perfect.
AUTUMNS POV:
I was walking home from school really sad because first off it was school and second I hadn't seen Jacob all day.
I got home and My mom stopped me and said that we were going shopping! I could never pass up the opportunity to go shopping so I said ok and then we left.

We went to the mall and went into some of my favorite stores. It was getting later so I asked my mom if we could go get something to eat. She said that there was dinner at home and that we should be going. I agreed and we left the mall

JACOBS POV:
Everything was set up perfectly. I had set up q nice dinner and had a movie ready to go. I went upstairs to get changed into something nicer and heard the door open I quickly changed and then ran down the stairs and get in place.

AUTUMNS POV:
I walked in the house and it smelled amazing. I was so hungry so I went to the kitchen to see what smelled so good and saw Jacob standing there with a huge smile and a beautiful dinner behind him.
" what is all this for?" I asked confused
"Well... Autumn I had a question." He said back nervously.
I already new where this was leading so I thought that I would mess with him a little bit.
"Autumn will you be my girlfriend?"
"No I'm sorry I don't like you like that Jacob"
"What?!" He said almost in tears"
"Yeah you no I just don't think that you are attractive." I said still messing with him
"Really?" He said as a tear dripped down his face
Now I felt bad so I had to make this right
" I'm just messing with you! Of course I will be your girlfriend!!" I said with a huge smile on my face
He looked up at me with a sad face. I couldn't stand it I feel so bad now. I kissed him and he kissed back. We kissed for a good minute and then ate the amazing dinner that he had made. This is the best day.