Lets not say goodbye

JACOB'S POV:

Today was the day that we all had to leave. I'm so sad I had to leave the boys but ill see them again in a few weeks, but I'm even more sad that I have to leave Autumn and her friends. We had about 4 hours until we had to be at the airport and I was going to spend ever minute with her until I had to leave. She was my best friend now and now I have to leave her! I have to find a way to see her again! It was like 12:30 so we were all about to go out to lunch, all of the magcon boys and then Autumn and her friends. We decided to go to the rock and roll café since we were in Cleveland. We got our table and we all sat down. The order went me autumn cam Dylan Cleo Arron Hunter Liz carter Taylor Daniel and then finally Brandon. We got our food and talked for a little bit. It was nice to talk to everyone before we all have to leave.

*after lunch*
We just got done with lunch and me and Autumn desired to go back to the hotel and chill in her room for a little bit. We only had 2 hour left until our departure. We went back to her room and decided to watch a movie. Half way threw the movie I could tell she was bored so I thought of an idea. I threw a pillow at her face and started to laugh then she jumped on me and attacked me with a pillow. That ended up resulting in feathers everywhere and us have to leave in like 20 minutes. We quickly picked up as many feathers as we could packed our stuff up and left for the car.

AUTUMN'S POV:

We are on our way to the airport right now. I'm so sad that I have to leave all of the boys and my new best friend. We littlerly got so close in those two days. I know practically everything there is to know about Jacob. The one thing I didn't know was who he liked.
"Hey who do you like?" I asked him randomly
"Why do you want to know all of a sudden?" He answered
"Well I know pretty much everything about you but I don't no who you like." I answered trying to get it out of him
"I'll tell you one day but not now."
"Ok, but that day better be soon!" I said kinda yelling at him
"Don't worry I think it will be" he said with a smirk
We got to the airport and went threw security. We finally got threw security and we sat at the waiting area for our flights to be called. Jacobs flight was about to be called and after like 5 minutes his flight got called and we hugged for what felt like forever and then said our goodbyes.
"Let's not say Goodbye let's just say see you later." Jacobs said trying not to cry.
I'm going to miss him so much. I saw him get in line and he looked back and a single tear ran down my face. My best friend is really leaving me. I got back into my car and left back to my house. We dropped Liz off at her house and Cleo was leaving in a few hours. We got to my house and me and Cleo went up to my room.
"What do you want to do?" I asked
"Let's do makeovers!" Cleo suggested.
"Ok! Let's do it." I said and went to my vanity to get all of my makeup. I finished with her makeup and we only had about 30 minutes left. Yes I did just take 2 hours to do her makeup but it looks amazing. After that she did my makeup and she only took like 10 minutes and I think it looked better than mine😂. After that we went and packed her things up. I said goodbye and told her to Skype me as soon as she got home. She said ok and then they left.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. And my the way... WE ARE ALMOST AT 100 READS!!! That's insane! I love you all
-KENZIE❤️