The Presidents Daughter

"Watch where you're going nerd!" Someone said knocking me down, while sending my books flying.

I let out a sigh as I crouched down, collecting my books from the floor. Once I got up I saw the person who called me nerd a few seconds ago was standing in front of me wearing a smug expression.

"What's wrong nerd? Cat got your tongue?"

I looked around the hallway noticing that we've drawn a crowd.

"What are you mute?"

I rolled my eyes as I began to walk away only to be pulled back, slamming against the lockers. I heard a few gasps coming from our audience.

He seemed like a jerk, and judging by what he had just done, I was right. However, he was extremely good looking I had to give him that. With dark brown hair seemed sticking out in all directions and dark brown eyes.

"Listen nerd, I don't know who you think you are but no one walks away from me when I talk to them. Got it?" He hissed at me.

I let out a chuckle, this guy was unbelievable. "You don't own me. So I suggest you let go of me before I do something that you will regret." I said in a bored tone.

His brown eyes narrowed at me, as he let out what seems to be a forced out laugh. "Oh, so the nerd does talk."

I heard a few people snickering as he let go of my arm. "I am going to let you go, nerd. But, trust me this isn't over." He whispered into my ear.

***

Alice "Ali" Montclair has a secret she's the daughter of the man who runs the country- The President. When her father dropped the news that he was going to run for president seven years ago. Alice was happy for her dad up until her whole life gets turned upside down. Fast forward seven years, Alice finally gets the chance to go to back to school and it wasn't any regular school it was high school. When she angers the schools bad boy, her life gets even more complicated. She starts to struggle with school, friends and above all being The President's Daughter.

Hey guys! This is my first book and it would mean the world to me if you gave it a chance. I don't know how I got this idea but it just kind of just came to me. I really want to accomplish something on here so feedback is welcomed... Well that's all I have to say for now. First part should be up in a week.

Please do not advertise your story or anyone else's story on my book. It is considered rude, and it gets me really annoyed. Also as the old saying goes "If you have nothing good to say, say nothing at all..." Have something rude to say about me or my book? I can easily block you. I don't have time for haters.

This has been submitted for the Watty's 2014. So it would mean the world if you guys Vote, Comment and share throughout the whole book! Because, I would love to win the Watty's and it will only be possible with your help! :) 

Also all rights reserved to @xoxo_mysteriousgirl (me) and if you dare copy any of this I will hunt you down and scoop your eyeballs out with my spoon.... I can call it eyeball soup... Ha-ha jokes but seriously don't copy... Anyways thanks! 

Have a wonderful day/night! 

Thanks,

xoxo_mysteriousgirl