Still Breathing

Chapter One

(Blair POV)

"S-stop Trevor, you're h-hurting me." I whimpered as I was held against the wall with the familiar hands around my neck.

"I'll ask you again, where are you going!?." His jaw was locked and he held himself against me, knowing he was much stronger then I.

"Liam's. I p-promise" I replied with the lack of air in my lungs.

"If you tell him anything, I swear to god, Blair!." He hissed

"I won't." I choked out before being released. I fell to my knees, catching my breath.

"Get up, whore!" I fought back the tears as he grabbed my arms with force and dragged me to my feet.

"I love you." He soothed, caressing my cheek with his thumb, I flinched at his touch. "Say it back." He spat, I just looked to the ground. "SAY IT DAMNIT!." His fist met the wall beside my face, making me jump

"I love you too." I whispered, refusing to make eye contact with the devil. That was until he grabbed my face and made me.

I squeezed my eyes shut as his lips attacked mine, his tongue fought it's way into my mouth making me softly whimper. In disgust.

"See you when you get back sweetheart." I put on a fake smile as his words went in one ear and out the other.

"Bye." I replied softly as I picked up my bag and went out the door.

I jus need to see my Li.

***

"Uhm, can I help you?" I girl with dark curly hair and an amazing body answered the door, I was confused.

"Oh sorry, I must have the wrong house.. I'm looking for Lia-"

"-Who's here babe?" I smiled as I heard his voice coming up behind her. He nearly shit himself when he saw me.

"Oh my god! Blair!" I smile widely as he pulled me into a famous Liam Payne hug.

"Ahem." We pulled apart and noticed the lady watching, you could tell she was VERY confused on why some random chick was here, hugging her 'man candy'

"Oh, babe, this is Blair, remember me telling you about her?" Liam asked with a smile on his face.

"Oh right, I'm so sorry, I'm Dan-"

"-Danielle. Trust me, Liam never shuts up about you." She blushed at my words before her and Liam invited me inside.

"I'll give you guys some time to catch up." Danielle informed us before disappearing up the stairs and down the hall.

"It's so good to see you again!" Liam gushed, I smiled widely.

"I know, how's tour been going?" I asked him. I know he loves talking about this stuff.

"Really good, brilliant. How's Trevor?" My body tensed at the mention of his name. "Oh, and what's going on with your neck?" I looked at him with my brows furrowed

"My neck?" I asked

"Yeah, it's all red" I quickly realized what he was talking about.

Trevor.

"Oh jesus! Is he acting up again?" His tone was firm. I took in a shaky breath before answering him.

"For the passed 6 months"

You see, Liam's always known about my relationship with Trevor. Well if you could even call it a relationship now. He helped me get him into rehab for about a month and go see a councilor. But when Liam went on tour for that 7 months, he went right back to his old ways...

"I don't understand why you don't leave him!"

"You know I've tried, Liam. But he always finds me!"

The room fell very silent and I hated it. My eyes started to tear up and I cried silently to my myself, while his face stayed in his hands.

"Liam, why'd you make her cry?" We both jumped as Danielle entered the room again, I quickly tried to wipe them away but she sat beside me and took both hands in hers.

"Are you okay?" She asked with concern all over he face.

"Do you trust her?" I asked looking at Liam.

"What?"

"Do you trust her?" I repeated myself.

"Of course." He answered. I nodded my head before looking at Danielle.

I told her everything ...

***

"You're a total sweetheart, and even though I've known you for-" She glanced down at her watch, making me giggle "- 5 hours, I still love you and remember that if it gets out of control you're always welcome here, You're safe here." She finished, I smiled before pulling her into another hug

"Thank you, Danielle." I said warmly before hugging Liam, too.

"I will, see you guys later!" I called out before heading to my car.

Oh yay! Time to go home to my "Lover"