Heaven

Chapter Fifty - Seven

"Mum?" I whispered, my voice cracking as I saw the sight of the way to familiar figure above me. "W-what are you doing here?" I choked out.

"I told you I'd always be with you.. Even if you couldn't see me" She whispered, stroking my cheek with her finger, I leaned into her cheek.

"Why's everything white?" I asked, looking around the room.

"You're dead, Blair. You had a heart attack at that concert. The doctor's just came to see you, and are working on getting your pulse back.. right now" I looked at her confused.

"I'm not dead! I'm right here, I'm talking to you! Harry's right ther-" I stopped in my sentence when I realized it was just her and I.

"He's scared' She whispered, laying beside me in whatever bed I was in. "You have a choice though, Blair"

"What?"

"He love's you a lot, hunny. He's offered to donate his heart to you, if that's what it meant to keep you safe." She soothed, my heart rate started beating.

"but-"

"I know about your fighting.. I've seen them all." Oh jees. I hope you don't see when we make up. "He cries to baby girl.. Can I tell you a little secret?" She whispered in my ear.

"Of course."

"He's got a ring in his pocket, that he bought for you 2 months ago." My eyes bulged open.

"How the hell do you know that!?" I snapped, making her laugh.

"Mother's know everything.. Go back to him Blair, get married, have babies, buy another dog. Be with him."

"What about you?" I asked, my bottom lip quivering.

"You know I'll always be with you.." She whispered, pressing her cold lips against my temple..

BEEP BEEP!

My eyes fluttered open with a huge gasped as the doctors hit me one more time with there electric things.

"SHE'S UP!" The nurse yelled. I choked for air as they quickly gave me water and helped me get it down.

"That's a bloody miracle." The doctor muttered, just as Harry bursted through the doors. His eyes were red and puffy. I could tell I was giving the impression that I had no idea who he was. But I did.

Did I just have a  conversation with my mother?

"Blair!" He choked out, racing to my bed, embracing me in a hug. He cried into my neck, but I sat there numb.

What the hell happened?

"I'm okay" I whispered, my arms gradually wrapping around his shaking body.

"You were gone. You left me, you can't do that.. You can't just leave me like that" He cried, I squeezed my eyes shut, listening to what he was saying.

"I'm here now... I'm not going anymore" I whispered, holding him closer. All the doctors watched with wide eyes.

I don't know what's happening either.

***

"Water?" Harry asked, handing me the open bottle. I took it with shaky hands. Every now and again he would tear up, but didn't let them fall. Everyone had come to see me, but it was late now.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Of course"

"Do you cry?" He looked at me confused. "When we fight. Do you cry?" I needed to know if what I experienced was real.

"In all honesty.. Every time." I took a sharp breath. I looked at his jacket that was hanging on the chair by the door.

"Can I see your jacket?" I had to know. But his eyes widened.

"Umm.. No."

"Why?" I choked out.

"What do you need it for?" I took in a sharp breath.

"you're going to think I'm nuts.." I muttered, he furrowed his brows. "I was dead. And this sounds insane, but I saw her! I saw my mum, she was with me, laying in a bed, and she told me all this stuff, and she knew everything! She knew you cried, she knows what's in your pocket, sh-"

"What's in my pocket?"

"is there a ring in your pocket? She didn't say if it was an engagement ring or a promise ring, or even something plastic. But is there a ring? I really need to know before I drive myself fucking crazy." I think I was driving myself crazy, just thinking about it.

"I uh- Um.. well.."

"Harry. Pleaase." Jesus, I sounded like I was begging

"This isn't the way I wanted to do this.." He muttered, walking over. My heard started beating.. " I wasn't going to ask yet, because of all the fighting" He whispered pulling out a black box.

Oh my god.

He opened it in front of me and I gasped it was beautiful.

"C-can I wear it?" I stuttered, he laughed.

Only if you say yes" he smirked.

"I will if you ask me." I shot back at him.

And he did it, he went on one knee, making my head spin.. No more heart attacks, Blair.

"Will you marry me? Stay with me through everything, because I can't stand to not be with you."

"Y-yes. I'll marry you!" He grinned widely at me before coming up pressing his lips onto mine. He slid the ring on my finger and kissed me again, finally giving me a hug.

"Harry?"

"Yes?"

"We're engaged."

"I had no idea."