Done with faking

Chapter Nineteen

(Harry POV)

"Taylor!?" I choked out in utter shock. Why was Blair with her?

"Wow, with her phone blowing up with calls, I never would've guessed it was you." She replied in a sarcastic tone.

"Hah, you're so funny." I replied, rolling my eyes.

"What do you need Harold.?" She finally asked me.

"Where's Blair?" I asked.

"She's sleeping."

Yeah, right. You probably gave her a poison apple.

"Why is she with you?" I barked.

"We just ran into each other, and I brought her back here to clean her up. She told me how her perfect prince charming shoved his tongue down some sluts throat, and well.. Now she's passed out on my bed." I fringed at the sound of all that. Only because she was talking about me.

"What Hotel are you at, Taylor?" I asked, more calm then I was with her a few seconds ago.

"The Sunset Inn, room 108." Then the dial tone went dead..

Ex girlfriend & girlfriend with each other?

How the hell is that a good idea?

****

All Taylor did was open the door, she didn't say hi or anything. I walked in and looked around until I saw Blair passed out on the bed.

I give Taylor props, she did a good job cleaning her up. She was wearing no makeup, and she was in a tank top and sweat pants. I looked at Taylor and gave her a thankful smile.

I don't trust Taylor, but I do owe her one.

"Thank you." I said to her, sitting at the edge of the bed, not wanting to wake up sleeping beauty.

"Mhm, so what the hell happened?" She snapped, I sighed.

"A kissed a gir-"

"No, I know that. But why the hell weren't you guys dancing with each other in the first place, she said you guys didn't spend one moment together." She cut me off. I groaned.

So I ended up telling her everything. We weren't dating at her party, shortly after we were. Blair slipped out that we were dating but I said we were just friends, how Simon and management agreed we'll resume friends for publicity, and how the pap's were outside so we couldn't be seen close to each other, because she was a close friend of Liam & Danielle's. She left and I went to go grab more drink and I ran into the bartender, she said shit any guy would want to hear and then PEW.

"...Next thing I know I had a drink thrown at my face, and Blair was gone." I finished. Taylor had a serious look on her face, but ended up laughing. making me more then confused.

"Jees Harry, you really got yourself in shit this time" She joked, making me laugh lightly.

"Yeah, he did." I jumped when I noticed Blair's eyes fluttering open, she was beginning to sit up and stretch her arms out. I guess she finally noticed I was here because she jumped.

"Why the hell are you here!?" She snapped. Standing up and moving across the room.

Oh Taylor, this is gonna get awkward for you...

"Please, just let me talk, I've been phoning an-"

"-I don't want to talk to you! Taylor thank you for the stay, I'll return the clothes another time.." She kissed her cheek and left.

You're not getting away that easily, this time.

"Blair, stop!" I called down the halls, jogging after her.

"Shhh, people or sleeping." She smirked, even though I could tell she was still pissed off.

She got in the elevator, but I got in to before it could close.

"Please just hear me out."

"There's nothing to hear, Harry. I saw it, and now I'm done with it."

"Done with it?" I asked.

"I'm done. You cheated, you promised you wouldn't hurt me in any way like this I-"

"Okay I get it, it's my fault. You technically cheated too! And yours was on purpose!" I cut her off, and she froze.

"What are you talking about!?" She hissed, as we exited the elevator.

"You made out with 4 girls tonight! On purpose! The bartender came onto me and I was trying to push her away!" I was going to get my point across one way or another.

"There girls, Harry! It doesn't mean anything!" She fought.

"And it meant nothing when that girl kissed me!" I shot back at her.

She was silent for a few moments, only because I think she knew I was right. She kept the glare on me before opening her mouth.

"I'm sorry for making out with them" She muttered.

"Ya lil' slut." I joked, she broke into a smile and I just pulled her into a hug.

She wrapped her arms around my torso and nuzzled herself closer to me.

Finally.

"I'm sorry for not walking away from the bartender." I told her, she nodded her head. I swore she was going to fall back asleep any minute now.

I looked outside, and sighed when I saw a few people outside with cameras. But at this point I didn't care.

"I'm done with faking." I muttered, she shot her head up and looked at me confused. I know she noticed the people but she still didn't move.

I grabbed her hand and intertwined our hands, and right in front of the pap's, I kissed her. Long and passionately. I could feel her smiling, and so did I when her arms wrapped around my neck and played with the ends of my curls.

"I've been waiting for you to do that, all night." She whispered when I pulled away. I laughed before taking her hand again and walking outside.

Leaving paparazzi more than confused.