Nobody Compares

Chapter Fifty - Two

(Blair POV)

"What about that one?" Harry asked, looking over my shoulder, at all the house in front of us.

Yes, we were looking at some houses. Just to get an idea. We had finished breakfast and bother showered, to only be left in the clothes we started with.

"Yeah.. I like it. I just don't want anything too big, like the house you guys are in now." I said, continuing to scroll.

"Fair enough, it is only us and a dog." I don't know why my body tensed then he said that. It reminded me of the future, and I had so many questions for it.

Were Harry and I going to have kids?
How many?
Would we have any other pets?
What if someone needs to live with us?

Anyways,

"..For now." He smirked. That made me blush.

"Yup. Better start looking for some more dogs." I snickered, getting up and heading into the kitchen .

"Not exactly what I meant" He called after me, I smiled at him.

"Yeah, I know" I replied, opening the bottle of water. I groaned when I heard the doorbell ring though.

I raced to my bedroom to grab a pair of shorts, and buttoned the shirt up the rest of the way before heading over to the front door. Well, the only door.

I opened it and was shocked.

"Marcus? What are you doing here?" I asked, suddenly fixing my hair cause it probably looked like I got the brains fucked out of me..

"Can I talk to you, fast?" He asked. I looked back and noticed Harry still on the computer, I so I stepped into the hall and closed the door, only leaving it open a smidge so Harry didn't get suspicious.

"What's up?" I asked him.

"Remember last month when we kissed?" I was taken back. "You know, at that bar?" He continued.

"Yes, I remember that night" I muttered awkwardly.

"Did you.. Feel anything between us?"

"I-"

"-Yeah. Did you feel anything?" I looked back and swallowed hard when I saw Harry at the door, with a un welcoming stare towards Marcus.

***

"I'm not lying to you!" I groaned, following Harry around my place.

"I didn't say that you were." he replied, giving me a weird smile.

"But you keep walking away from me and you won't talk." I snapped. He chuckled lightly. "It wasn't even a kiss. I was drunk, fell forward and our lips brushed. I pulled away and acted like I hadn't noticed!" I said for about the billionth time.

"Okay..."

"HARRY!"

"I'm sorry! But I don't like the guy, and I don't like that he likes you!" I let out, I sighed.

"Hey.." I muttered, walking towards him. "He's not a threat" I said looking up at his eyes,.

"No.. But he is to me." He replied, in all honesty.

"Why? I just told him I didn't feel the same, did I not?"

"Yes you did, and I love you for that.. And I know you don't look at him the way you look at me, because I know you love me. And you look at him like he's your best friend. I know that. But I know the way he looks at you."

"What do you mean?"

"He looks at you, the same way I look at you." I took in a shaky breath. "..And he's a nice guy, so it wouldn't shock me if you had fallen for him in the passed few months."

"You're a great guy too!"

"But we're different nice.. He's almost like.. nerdy that you have to like him cause he's adorable, nice.. I'm just-"

"You're a green eyes, curly haired dork that I fell in love with and doesn't compare to anyone else,.. You're that kind of nice." I cut him off making his cheeks turned to a rosey red.

"I was just going to say a cheeky nice.. But I guess that works too." He smirked, I just laughed before leaning up and kissing his cheek.

"I've never lied to you before.. Except last night when I said I had a boyfriend, but that was just to see your reaction.. But other then that. Not once have I told you a lie.. So I wouldn't do it now." I told him honestly.

But he kept looking at me like he had something to say.

"Did you hook up with someone? Or something? Because you're looking at me weird." I blurted out, he nearly choked.

"N-no.. I Just.. I love you" I mentally face palmed.

"I love you too. So you're not mad at me?"

"No I'm not."

"Good"

2 DAY'S LATER :

"So what was your favorite place?" I asked Khloe, as we were eating a quick lunch.

"Probably LA. It was really cool there" She replied, taking a bite.

"Sounds like it, funniest moment?"

"Oh god.. Probably in April when Harry brought a girl back to the hotel and he called her Blair." I started laughing along with it until I clued into something.

"Harry brought a girl back?" I asked, thinking of the conversation we had only a few nights ago.

"Yeah.. I caught them kissing a few times, but I'm not sure they slept together or not. They were both drunk." She replied, "Why?"

"Just wondering." I muttered, slowly nibbling on my fry.

Lying bastard.