Awkward

Chapter Thirty - One

(Blair POV)

My fist once again went to the door, but I failed to knock on it. Just say you're sorry Blair! He'll understand why you tell him why you were so pissy.

It's Harry, he understands everthing!

Except how milk come's from cows. But that's beyond the point.

"Blair?" I jumped when I noticed Louis in the doorway watching me.

"Hellooo" I replied awkwardly.

"Harry's not here, if that's who you're looking for" He told me, I groaned.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"I honestly have no idea, he left this morning and hasn't been back yet." He told me, I looked at my phone and it was nearly 6 p.m.

"Oh" I groaned.

"He's most likely at his mum's." Was all he gave me before shutting the door.

Fuck a duck, Lou.

(Harry POV)

"You're not breaking up though, right?" My mum asked, setting the cup of tea in front of me. I sighed.

"I hope not, but I don't know why she's acting like this.. It's like she's trying to push me away." I told my mum honestly. She just rubbed my back.

"Did you ask her why she was acting like that?" She asked. But then I thought about it.

No, I really hadn't.

"No." I murmured quietly, but then she smacked the back of my head "Ow!"

"If your girlfriend is all of a sudden acting like that, you ask what's wrong!" She snapped,

Yeah, I guess she was right about that.

"You know mum, thanks for the help, but I think I'm gonna get going.." I muttered, standing to my feet, grabbing my jacket and heading out the door to my car.

I'm coming babe.

(Blair POV)

I looked back down at my phone and it was now 9 p.m. That was a much longer drive then I thought it was going to be.

This was the address Danielle had given me, where Harry's mum lived. Imagine if it wasn't?

Awkward..

I stepped out of the car and shivered as the cold air hit my body. I began my way up the front steps and knocked on the door 3 times. The door opened and I couldn't help but smile.

She looks just like Harry.

"Uh.. Hi?"

"Hi, is Harry here, by any chance?" I asked, introducing myself wasn't on my list at the moment.

"No, he actually left a few hours ago." She told me warmly. I groaned in frustration.

"Oh my god! This boy is so hard to find!" I shut my mouth, realizing I was still talking to his mother.

"Don't mind me asking, but who are you exactly?" She asked, I giggled,

"I'm Blair.. Harry's girlfriend, it's nice to meet you" I said warmly, bringing my hand out to shake hers. But I was shocked as she pushed it away and slapped my face.

No I'm totally kidding.

She pushed it away and brought me into a warm hug.

"I've heard so much about you, love." She cheered, bringing me inside.

"Same here"

(Harry POV)

"Blair was here." Louis told me as I flopped down on the couch, it was about 9:30 p.m.

That's a long drive.

"She was?" I asked her.

"Yeah? You didn't run into her at your mum's?" He asked me, I shot up and furrowed my brows at him

"No? Was I supposed to?"

"That's where she was heading.."

I groaned before getting up, throwing my shoes and jacket back on, and heading out the door back to my car.

Why is she so god damn hard to find?

***

I pulled back into my moms drive way at about 11:15 p.m. I'm so ready for bed. I ran up the steps and opened the door, and was starstruck to see Blair and my mum on the couch, drinking tea and looking at baby photo's of me.

Embarrassing.

"Hello Harry" Blair's eyes shot up when my mothers voice flowed through the room.

"Hi.." I muttered, looking at Blair.

"Hi..."