I love you..

Chapter Thirty - Nine

(Blair POV)

"Are you sure I won't fit in your suit case?" I asked, sitting on his bed, watching him put clothes inside, he gave me a slight smile before continuing.

"Hey.." I soothed, standing up, making him stop what he was doing. I stood in front of him and cupped his cheeks with both of my hands making him look at me. My thumb brushed under his eyes, where tears were threatening to spill.

"I'll still be here when you come home." I whispered, he nodded his head. "You're going to be home in 31 days, and we're going to spend that with just each other." I said, smiling at him. He nodded his head before kissing my head.

We both agreed he'd come home on Valentine's day and we could celebrate all occasions then.

I sat back down on his bed, handing him some clothes that he'd missed.

"Come on Harry, we gotta get going" Louis called up the stairs.

I still hadn't let myself cry.. I've cried once in front of Harry during the four and a half months we've been together..

Only once.

No just kidding.

Twice.

Nope, just once. The first time I did, we weren't together.

Yup. Okay.

"Blair and I are gonna ride alone in her car" Harry muttered, piling his stuff in the limo. So this basically meant I had to say goodbye to everyone else now.

Saying goodbye to the lads wasn't that hard, I almost cried when I gave Liam a hug but I didn't. I looked at Danielle who had tears brimming her eyes.

"please don't cry." I pleaded, tackling her in a huge hug. "When you get home, we'll watch the whole Gilmore Girls series" I joked, making her let out a laugh.

"Behave yourself little lady" She smirked, I nodded my head before turning to Khloe.

"BOO BOO!" I screeched making her laugh before she jumped in my arms.

"Use protection." I whispered in her ear making her gasp and shove me lightly. I laughed before kissing her cheek. But then I noticed Zayn pulling me aside.

"Another hug?" I smirked, he just sadly looked to the ground.

"Take care of Perrie, okay?" He murmured, I smiled at him.

"I already promised you I would" I replied giving him another hug.

***

"I'll call you as soon as we land." Harry whimpered in my neck, standing outside my car. I nodded my head before pulling him closer to me,

I wasn't ready to let go, yet.

"I'll be waiting" I muttered, tears threatening to spill. I knew he was crying. But I didn't like crying in front of people

I don't know why. He pulled away and pressed a long kiss on the top of my head.

"I hope we're not like this, every month" I joked, he laughed before leaning down.

I met him half way and let our lips glide along each others, for the last time in a 31 days.

"I love you" He said pulling away. "So much"

"I love you too, Marcel" I smirked, he blushed before turning away from me.

I almost got in the car before I remembered something. I saw his other shirt on my seat that I had grabbed, remembering what I was going to do.

"Harry wait!" I called, he turned around and gave me his attention.

"Can I have your shirt?" I asked, he looked down at his navy blue t- shirt, and furrowed his brows.

"Why?" He asked, coming back to me.

"Just so it feels like I still have you." I muttered, he took notice to his other shirt that I had. And I was surprised to see him just take it off and put the other one on.

"Love you" He said again, walking away for good this time.

"Love you!"

***

The drive home, I had cracked. I had to pull off to the side of the road, letting myself cry. When I got back to the mansion, I knew Perrie would be in there. I picked up Harry's shirt and walked in.

"Is that you Blair?" Perrie called out, I sighed.

"Yup" I replied dully walking through. She stopped me in the kitchen.

"Are you okay?" She asked silently. I sighed.

Her and Zayn were used to this stuff. I wasn't. Harry and I were together every day, all day.

I guess she took the hint and she just hugged me.

Where again,

I broke.

***

"What's it like there?" I asked over the phone.. I was all curled up under his blankets for bed. Perrie and I were gonna stay here for the night.

"It's different, and I'm not liking the time difference here." I chuckled at him

"What time is it there?" I asked, feeling a yawn coming through my mouth.

"Only 4 in the afternoon." He said,

"Oh shitty"