Anger

Chapter Fifty - Four

(Blair POV)

"That was good" Harry spoke up, referring to the dinner I made.

"Thanks." I muttered, taking his plate and mine and heading to the kitchen.

I was so pissed off. But I really wasn't at the same time.

I heard him get up but I ignored the feeling I got in my stomach when I felt his presence behind me.

"I love you." He murmured, just hugging me from behind. I didn't answer as I continued to scrub the dishes in the soapy, warm water. "Blair.." He whispered.

"Yes?" I replied, as flat as I could.

"You're upset"

"Well no shit." I shut my mouth fast. "Look I'm sorry, but I really feel like I want to yell at you for a minute but I'm not going to!" He chuckled at this.

"Come to the living room." he said, trying to pull me.

"I'm not in the mood." I mumbled, but he smirked.

"I didn't mean for that." I gave him a puzzled look but went in anyways.

He sat down and kept me standing in front of him..

"I'm not giving you a lap dance or anything."

"Yell."

"Huh?"

"Yell at me. Let it out, I deserve it." I was so confused.

"Harry, I'm not going to y-"

"Yell."

"YOU'RE A SLUT!" I shut my mouth. It honestly slipped. He just chuckled.

"That's a start. Keep going ..."

"AND I FEEL REALLY SICK THAT YOU SCREWED HER! I SAW A PICTURE! HOW DO YOU GO FROM ME TO HER!" He nodded his head.

"AND YOU LIED ABOUT IT! STRAIGHT TO FACE! I TOLD YOU WE CAN TELL EACH OTHER EVERYTHING AND THAT WAS ONE  SECRET YOU HID FROM ME!" I knew he was listening, with a stupid smirk on his face.

"AND THE FACT I HAD TO HEAR IT FROM MY BEST FRIEND? DID YOU DO IT BECAUSE OF THE DOG?" He laughed before standing up.

"SIT DOWN I'M NOT FINISHED!" He stopped what he was doing and sat his ass back on my red couch.

"WHEN SHE TOLD ME I HONESTLY WANTED TO STRANGLE THE LIVING HELL OUT OF YOU. BUT I DIND'T! I PLAYED IT COOL AND AT THE MALL I ASKED AGAIN, YOU LIED, AGAIN!! BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY I STILL FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE I LOVE YOU WAY TO  MUCH TO  GIVE UP ON YOU BECAUSE YOU'RE THE BEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED IN MY FREAKING LIFE."

I was finished.

And damn that felt amazing.

"Can I stand now?" He asked innocently.

"You may." I replied, still catching my breath.

He stood on both feet and walked toward me. And just embraced me in a tight hug. Which I found myself hugging back.

"How did that feel, boo?" He murmured, I sighed in pleasure.

"Really good" I replied, taking in his scent. I could feel him smiling.

"So.. are we good?"

"Yes. yes we are."

(Harry POV)

Well that was fun. I stayed the night with her, letting her anger come out on me again.. In a more sexual way.. it was fun though. But today I had to ditch to find the boys about our interview back on the chatty man. And I really needed to have a quick chat with Khloe.

"Hey Haz" I jumped when Niall appeared in front of me. Perfect.

"Hey.. Do you know where Khloe is by any chance?" I asked as politely as I could.

"In the back, why?"

"I just need to talk to her for a moment." I replied before going passed him.

Don't get mad Harry.

"Oh, hey!" She said, going through our clothes.

"Hey.. Can we talk for a moment?" I asked. When her face flushed pale I knew exactly what she was thinking.

"S-sure"

"I'm not mad. I just want to make something clear" I said, walking towards her.

"Yes?"

"When something goes on between my girlfriend and I, stay out of it." And with that, I walked away.

Basic and simple. That's all I was going for.

"HARRY!" I nearly shit myself when Louis appeared out of no where.

"Yes, Lou?"

"Soo.. did you tell her?" He muttered, walking in the other direction with me.

"She already knew.."

"What? How?" He gasped.

"Khloe opened her big mouth." I hissed. He sighed,

"I saw that one coming." ... "Are you good though?"

"Yup. She had her fit, and now we're good. She even made me dinner." I smirked, he just laughed.

"You guys are retardedly un spreadable."

"It's not a bad thing .. At all"