Memories

Chapter Forty - Eight

(Blair POV)

".. Oh, don't tell me you don't remember?" She groaned, though I could hear the sarcasm in her voice. All I could do was look at Harry, who looked disgusted with me.

"Is that true?" He asked, keeping his eyes on me.

"It wasn't like that" I defended.

"Really? He had me against a locker, and told me if I ever touched you again he'd kill me!" I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"I never asked him to do that!"

"So it's true?" Harry cut in.

"Technically yes, but I didn't-"

"Wow." He turned away and hopped on the hood of his car. I knew he was still listening on our conversation, but I could also tell he didn't want to.

"I remember you, Blair. You and those people you called your friends." She hissed,

"They're different.. Maybe not Trevor.. But the rest are." I said,

"As if. Who was that one bitch? Khloe wasn't it?" I closed my eyes, ignoring the flash backs.

We were so cruel to her..

"She's not like that anymore." I whispered.

"Don't even cry! I cried myself to sleep for months and months, terrified of that stupid boyfriend of yours!"

" I WAS TOO!" I finally shouted at her. I let a tear fall, and this seemed to catch his attention.

"You? Scared of him? He did everything for you! If someone gave you a bad look he'd put them in the hospital." Do I spill now?

"It wasn't all rainbows for me either, Al." I muttered.

"Then why'd you do it to me!?" She snapped. I took in a shaky breath

That was it, I didn't know..

"I don't know what to say to you other then I'm sorry... "

"That doesn't answer my question."

"I don't know! I don't know why we did it! I never asked for them to!" I spat,

"BUT YOU DIDN'T STOP THEM! Everyone thought you were the innocent one of that group. But when you started dating that bastard, you changed. I liked you a lot, Blair. But you changed."

That hurt. I looked at Harry, who was definitely eaves dropping.

"I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Well you did!" Then she pulled the sleeve up her wrists, showing me scars. And then I lost it. I was bawling.

"You did that to me!" I cried harder.

"I'm s-sorry" I choked out.

It went silent, when I looked back up at her, her face was softer, but I knew she was still pissed.

"I hope your whole group goes to hell.. Including you." She spat,

"Whoa, hey!" I was more then confused when Harry butted in. "I get she hurt you, but she apologized more then once." Harry said, standing in front of me.

"Harry leave it" I whispered, reaching for his arm, but he shook it away.

"I told you I had something to say to her, and I said it. I'd like to go home now." She replied.

"Take a bus." he snapped before helping me inside my dads house.

***

"Hey little girl, I missed you!" I watched as Harry went down to see Lucy. Who seemed rather excited to see him.

He looked back up at me, and stood up again.

"As much as an ass hole I was, I still missed you a lot." He murmured, taking a step towards me, but again I backed up.

"I know.. I missed you too." I whispered,

"Why won't you let me hug you, then?" he asked. I took in a shaky breath.

"I need time." Was all I could get out. he gave me a blank expression.

"Time for what?" he asked,

"Myself." I whispered.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked, his chest rising more, letting me know he had tears on the way..

But I didn't know what to say..

"Harry I-"

"Why? I apologized, so why? Why are you doing it?" he cut me off before I could say anything.

"I was never ready for you to leave.. But then you did and we changed. It was so amazing when you came home, it always is.. But when you're gone again, we never connect right." I tried my best to explain to him.

"But we're still trying!" He fought. I just shook my head.

"I can't.. I'm sorry."

"You're really breaking up with me.. Aren't you?"

"I just can't handle the pain when you're gone again."

"Then I'll cancel the rest of the tour and be home with you!"

"no! You're going to finish it, come home and then we can talk." I snapped. He groaned.

"I'm scared.." He muttered.

"Why?"

"Cause what happens when I come home and you've found someone else?"

I was scared of that too...